Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that he says GMAC is “his man”!

Every other school he talks about he talks about the HC. SU it’s Gmac. I don’t know if that’s good or bad that’s it’s not JB he gushes about.

What does he say? Im outside the USA and it wont let me view it. How dumb is that.

Syracuse: “I grew up watching Syracuse and I know everything about them. I know them the best out of anyone recruiting me since I lived in Rochester and I grew up watching them. I have been there a number of times and me and G-Mac (
Gerry McNamara
), that is my boy, he always messes around with me.”

Syracuse: “I grew up watching Syracuse and I know everything about them. I know them the best out of anyone recruiting me since I lived in Rochester and I grew up watching them. I have been there a number of times and me and G-Mac (
Gerry McNamara
), that is my boy, he always messes around with me.”
This is the win Gmac needs to validate his ability to compete for elite recruits.

This is the win Gmac needs to validate his ability to compete for elite recruits.
Yesssssssssssssss. It’s going to be tough. If he said JB was his boy id feel better about the whole situation.

Is it? It seems that Gmac is already validated outside of this community.

No Syracuse mentions in a game that has 4 Cuse recruits playing in the same game.. hmm...
May or may not mean something. Maybe this is an incomplete list, accidentally or on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.