Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) Offered

longtimefan

All American
No doubt his offensive game improved, but he always showed that he could put the ball in the basket at a high percentage rate. I was surprised because coming out of high school most thought that he would primarily be a defensive presence.

I know we haven't had a steady stream of bigs that have great offensive skills, but we don't try to use our bigs on offense as much as I'd like. I'm a little old school.

Bevo Francis ruled.
Rio Grande.

HoustonCuse

Hall of Fame
Why is it that everytime a top player that SU is attempting to recruit who chooses another school must have offered $$. I don't get it.
Don’t know if you’ve been following current events but it is well established now in federal court that players get paid to attend certain programs. We know from admitted evidence that at least one of those players asking for money is now at Duke. It is 100% possible that players are paid by similar mechanisms to play for Syracuse, but it is pretty well beyond doubt that Duke pays more.

What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.

Cusefan0307

Here for the Cold Takes
What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.
There’s a good chance we don’t see him at all next year.

Cusesky8214

All Conference
Isn’t this a violation? Looks like he’s participating in a workout.
I'm not sure of the rules but a lot of kids go through a workout without coaches being present. I think team managers etc can be around and players can play pickup games. I'm sure coaches watch somehow.

Top Bottom