Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Union Square in NYC.
Yeah, well the ankle deep crap she's walking through is the same ankle deep crap I walked through for the first 50 winters of my life...and I dont miss it one bit! :)

Disappointing, but I'm not surprised by this. I'd rather him at Kentucky than Duke for two reasons. 1. We won't have to play against him. 2. It decreases the likelihood that JG3 goes to Duke as a package deal. Though I really think it's between us and BC.

Anytime someone visits Kentucky, they think it’s a done deal. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take his other visits. Maybe the check will bouce.
I was going to post the same exact thing. There thinking is how can anyone want to go anywhere else. Plus, they are sending a message to all of the other schools recruiting Stewart. We got this kid. Move on. I believe we will get our visit.

Was thinking about this with the UConn talk with AKOK. How would you react and would you like getting Stewart but not Akok. Would you prefer that or would you prefer Akok over Stewart? Interested in people’s opinions.

Was thinking about this with the UConn talk with AKOK. How would you react and would you like getting Stewart but not Akok. Would you prefer that or would you prefer Akok over Stewart? Interested in people’s opinions.
Stewart

Nice thought but we aren’t getting Stewart it’s been that way a long time now. Unless he pulls a 180 at the last minute

akok

Stewart

I'd rather have Akok. Nothing against Stewart, as he is an outstanding player, but he would be a square peg in a round hole is SU's system. Akok, on the other hand is exactly the type of player that thrives in SU's system.

Akok would show better than Stewart.

Stewart...but would be happy as hell if we can at least get one of them

Anytime someone visits Kentucky, they think it’s a done deal. I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take his other visits. Maybe the check will bouce.
Unless you have personal integrity, like DaJuan, who was insulted the Kentucky told him he would not have to be a student at all.

This has me puzzled..I get all the Yukon talk because hes close to the school and has been on campus a bunch. But we have been considered one of the front runners for awhile now and all of a sudden hes considered a long shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.