Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Stewart a 1 and done candidate at MSU, Duke, Kentucky, Indiana, Villanova or Syracuse?

My guess would be MSU (yes), Duke (yes), Kentucky (Definitely), Villanova (Possibly), Syracuse (probably), Indiana (yes)?

Where would be his best chance to win a NCAA Championship in his first (and possibly only) year?
MSU (NCAA Team), Indiana (??), Kentucky (NCAA Team), Duke (NCAA Team), Villanova (NCAA Team) and Syracuse (depends on who else they get this year and who stays next year - most likely a NCAA Team)).

Right now, Syracuse players rankings are about 60-70 for Goodine, Girard (175-200) and Ajak (300+).

Duke's roster is weak right now once they lose who they have. We would return more than them IMO and they've missed on a lot of guys.

Why would we not be able to question the validity of someone's info? In that scenario as anyone can throw anything out there as fact and not be questioned.

I have it on good authority from a connected source that IS won't be coming here. Has already made up his mind and it's not Syracuse. My sources cannot be questioned per quoted post

Well that info may be old. Things have changed. A certain former poster has said as much on his pod.

Why would we not be able to question the validity of someone's info? In that scenario as anyone can throw anything out there as fact and not be questioned.

I have it on good authority from a connected source that IS won't be coming here. Has already made up his mind and it's not Syracuse. My sources cannot be questioned per quoted post

Because some of the harrassed and questioned posters have been posting here for the better part of a decade and have validated themselves countless times. Criticism and baseless accusations are two separate things.

Duke's roster is weak right now once they lose who they have. We would return more than them IMO and they've missed on a lot of guys.
I agree with you about Duke because they would have to retain Reddish and Barrett as well as getting a big man or two in this class in order to be competitive enough to make the NCAA championships.

I agree with you about Duke because they would have to retain Reddish and Barrett as well as getting a big man or two in this class.

I almost wonder if this is K's last year because of some of their recruiting misses.

Corey Evans said he wouldn’t be surprised if UK got involved with Kofi. They must not feel very confident about Stewart either

Because all it does is derail the thread. As we've seen.

Naming yourself after a Fast Times anti-hero is epic. Well done, Damone. Got any tickets left for Cheap Trick??

"Isaiah Stewart, the No. 4 prospect in the ESPN 100, doesn't appear to be as curious about the possibility, telling ESPN's Jeff Borzello that it "is pretty cool that they're at least installing an option for high school players that doesn't want to do college and go straight to the pros," but adding that for him personally "my eyes are set on college," and that the G League option is "never a thought that crossed my mind.""

Top recruits, families react to G League plan

Status
Not open for further replies.