Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.

You gotta relax.

What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.
Don't do this. That's not necessary.

Lol this thread
1543310022316.gif

I think this young man is smart. He's looking for fit and family, not glory or hype. He's handled his recruitment with class. He knows JG3's in the fold. SU's in a different city but there's still enough familiarity and proximity for family support. The NBA road journey be there soon enough with a different city every week. But wherever he winds up, the path starts at home where his roots are. In the end, i think that will guide his decision.

Last edited:
Stew go to Duke play one year and be one of the multitude in their recap of all the great players that played for them. Or go to SU and lead them to At least a final 4 and have your name right up there next to the Pearl and Melo in the largest on campus bb venue in the land.

Anyone know if the staff is still in touch with Zay? Vernon Carey announcing tomorrow...

One domino falls in a few minutes. Vernon Carey announcing around 12:30 between Duke/UNC/MSU. I say Duke.

What pick increases syracuse’s odds with stewarts, if any?
Idk...guess it depends on if Stewart can see himself playing alongside Carey. I'm sure Duke and MSU both were trying to sell that to them. He picked Duke so if he wants to play with him then theres that...if he doesnt want to play alongside him then that eliminates Duke and leaves MSU/Hop/Cuse/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.