Class of 2017 - PF Kevin Knox (FL) to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Kevin Knox (FL) to Kentucky

This cracks me up. Watch this is the straw that finally tilts K. He's going to point the 2A's in UK's direction.
How many times has Cal beat out K like this?

I can see the attraction to UK. But where is the pride? Why go to a stacked team knowing you will just be another 5 star guy. How about going somewhere you can make a difference and work hard and win games.
I just dont get it. Feels very lazy to me. Like I will go play for this NBA college team and wont have to do much until I get drafted.
Go make a huge difference on a team that you can really help win.

Really wished the NCAA would make a 5 star limit on teams. If the NBA will not change the one and done, something else must be looked at.

I can see the attraction to UK. But where is the pride? Why go to a stacked team knowing you will just be another 5 star guy. How about going somewhere you can make a difference and work hard and win games.
I just dont get it. Feels very lazy to me. Like I will go play for this NBA college team and wont have to do much until I get drafted.

Really wished the NCAA would make a 5 star limit on teams. If the NBA will not change the one and done, something else must be looked at.

To me, even more than that...it's KENTUCKY and those people are weird.

So, MIT shouldn't get most of the best students?

$$$$$

So, MIT shouldn't get most of the best students?
So you are ok with UK stacking all the 5 star recruits on their team?
$$$$$

As much as the NCAA seems to dislike Cal. Dont you think they would have good reason to do some investigation amd auditing on them
by now.
Not even sure they are paid cash money because they just wait a few months and the NBA writes them checks.

Not sure I think kids need to go somewhere to help that team win, they should go somewhere where they can put up ridiculous numbers that are skewed because they are the only real option.

The one and done rule is terrible, but there's no way they could use pointless high school rankings to decide how many kids can go somewhere. Plus...there's nothing more satisfying than seeing Cal's stacked rosters not win!!!!

Not sure I think kids need to go somewhere to help that team win, they should go somewhere where they can put up ridiculous numbers that are skewed because they are the only real option.

The one and done rule is terrible, but there's no way they could use pointless high school rankings to decide how many kids can go somewhere. Plus...there's nothing more satisfying than seeing Cal's stacked rosters not win!!!!
I dont believe the rankings are pointless at all. It is usually a good way to tell how good a kid is. Cal takes complete advantage of the
ond and done rule. He should not be able to monopolize the best recruits.

But obviously its been this way and will always be this way until something is done.

Yes it is very refreshing to see them lose when it matters. Only 5 guys can play at a time. I just want to be the team that puts them out one year.

As much as the NCAA seems to dislike Cal. Dont you think they would have good reason to do some investigation amd auditing on them
by now.
Not even sure they are paid cash money because they just wait a few months and the NBA writes them checks.
The NCAA doesn't go after public schools from P5 conferences.

maxresdefault.jpg

I dont believe the rankings are pointless at all. It is usually a good way to tell how good a kid is. Cal takes complete advantage of the
ond and done rule. He should not be able to monopolize the best recruits.

But obviously its been this way and will always be this way until something is done.

Yes it is very refreshing to see them lose when it matters. Only 5 guys can play at a time. I just want to be the team that puts them out one year.
Need to put them out in their first year because they will most likely not be together for a second year.

I doubt it will happen, but I like the 5 star limitation idea.

The Duke board is hilarious right now. They are angry at their insiders who said Knox was a done deal. This is eerily similar to the Nerlens recruitment being a done deal to Georgetown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom