Class of 2024 - PF Kuol Atak (TX) Cuse interest | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Kuol Atak (TX) Cuse interest

So smooth and in control. And great footwork. Looks like a great prospect to me. We’d definitely have a cool attack! I know, I know.

I drove through Haltom City today……..bit of a run down area of DFW

Not true.
Definitely not Southlake, but by no means rundown. I live in North Richland Hills. Not far from Haltom City. A lot of Hispanic and Asian folks. Again not erin down.

Definitely not Southlake, but by no means rundown. I live in North Richland Hills. Not far from Haltom City. A lot of Hispanic and Asian folks. Again not erin down.
Meant not run down.

Some sections definitely are run down. It’s not the worst part of DFW, but could use some revitalization. Lots of vacant strip malls.
Lots of vacant strip malls all over the metroplex.

No thanks. No need for another 6’8” 150 pound forward. He would get destroyed inside.
A lot of high schoolers, especially forwards and centers are long but light. They are young and it takes time for weight to be gained. At this early stage, what is important is that the basketball IQ, skill set and potential are there. It's up to the team to develop the athlete and get them on a good strength and weight gain program. I feel our recruiting opportunities and commitments will grow as we will be recruiting nationally and not regionally. Good going Red!

Last edited:
A lot of high schoolers, especially forwards and centers are long but light. They are young and it takes time for weight to be gained. At this early stage, what is important is that the basketball IQ, skill set and potential are there. It's up to the team to develop the athlete and get the, on a good strength and weight gain program. I feel our recruiting opportunities and commitments will grow as we will be recruiting nationally and not regionally. Good going Red!
Yeah, hopefully there is a change in emphasis at Syracuse regarding strength training for these guys. It seems like other schools are trotting out giants who deadlift caddies in the parking lot for fun and SU has forwards who can be blown away in a stiff wind.

Yeah, hopefully there is a change in emphasis at Syracuse regarding strength training for these guys. It seems like other schools are trotting out giants who deadlift caddies in the parking lot for fun and SU has forwards who can be blown away in a stiff wind.
Who is our strength coach? We've had many guys who over 3 to 4 years did not get stronger or much bigger. Bell, Hima, and Benny standout as guys who could use a strength program to help with positioning and rebounding. Jesse got stronger over the years but still has a ways to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom