Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

If we press him hard enough and want him bad enough I think this one can get wrapped up quick. Also like this kid and think it would be a good get. He’d be a program guy where he’ll be a contributor for a few years and not a 1 and done or 2 and done. He’s one of those players in my opinion that will be a really good college player but a fringe NBA talent. These are the types of kids we need and quite frankly these are the types of kids that places like Villanova and Virginia build their programs off of. I hope he comes here and I think he’s a good compliment at the 4 to Lands at the 3. This kid could also slide over to the 5 if need be.

He better make up his flippin mind in the next 48 hours before CR has another aneurysm.

cf99513618b470c7d452f73a150f4d3cd3ccfd42_hq.gif

Before we offered but pretty recent.

ON WHAT STYLE OF PLAY SUITS HIS GAME:

"I don’t want any of my abilities to not be used in college. I want to be able to play my game inside, but still be shooting the 3-pointer and handling the ball. I want to be able to do all of that because I think that’s what makes me such a unique player."

ON SCHOOLS IN CONTACT THAT COULD BE CLOSE TO OFFERING

“There’s a lot, to be honest. The ones off the top of my head are Virginia, Villanova and Duke.”

The skills for a big guy. Can handle the rock too! Just my preference but he would be my first choice.

The skills for a big guy. Can handle the rock too! Just my preference but he would be my first choice.

Just curious - first choice kn regards to what? The Westry/Taylor group?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom