Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Still. Just waiting for this thread to blow up and people go all filipowski on the staff if he goes elsewhere :)
Shouldn't happen but probably will because people are crazy. Theres been a lot of optimism on here about Flip (and there should be) and people saying things like, "let's get this done asap" etc and thats just not going to happen with him. Kid has lots of options and is getting so much attention now with EYBL and is really just getting into his recruitment. Its great we are getting a visit and our staff is prioritizing him but there's a LONG ways to go with this one. This would've been a recruitment that if it was last summer and there was the lack of exposure due to covid it could've played in our favor...he is going to blow up this summer. Probably a safe bet to assume this one will go the distance and we will have to put in a ton of work/time. We did just start recruiting him. No one should be upset with how this one plays out if we don't get him. Let's all cross our fingers we do though because he's a game changer!

Kid is bigger and better than Lydon was at the same age.

He’s got legit SF skills in a stretch 4 frame.
Solid handles for a dude his size.

Perfect fit for Cuse.
Let’s hope he sees it the same way.

I'm sure I'll love him if he comes here, but things I hate:

Every dunk doesn't need a pull-up

The biceps flex when he's kind of like a pigeon

How old those two sentences make me feel.

I'm sure I'll love him if he comes here, but things I hate:

Every dunk doesn't need a pull-up

The biceps flex when he's kind of like a pigeon

How old those two sentences make me feel.
I was thinking I'd love him in orange, hate him in another jersey!

I cant even imagine how crazy it would be to have Flip playing the 4 with DC at the 5. If that happens look out!

Was hoping to see a glimpse of Flip #2 in Kyle's highlights. Does the other Flip play for someone else??? or just not on the court at the same time ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom