Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

A player like Kyle will do well at any of these schools. But only at SU will he get the benefit of JB. I think he is going to play for the last truly great college basketball legend.

Color me biased but I don't read the same enthusiasm from him about IU as SU. The history of the school sounds a lot like what we do in the football side of things.
1624297649885.png

And Duke offers another 5 star forward in Flips class. That’s Lively and Mitchell. We may already know this but the word is Duke has not yet offered Flip and won’t before he visits but these 2 kids are ahead of him supposedly.

Very much looking like we can end up with Taylor, Chance, and Flip with Lands already in the fold.
We 100% take Starling if he wants to come here even if those guys are already committed. Think we would take Copeland too but that’s less certain

Very much looking like we can end up with Taylor, Chance, and Flip with Lands already in the fold.
We 100% take Starling if he wants to come here even if those guys are already committed. Think we would take Copeland too but that’s less certain
Any idea if a commitment from JJ would rub either of the other guards the wrong way?

So Copeland visits today through Thursday, JJ visits Friday-Sunday, and Bunch visits next Monday-Wednesday. Let's see some dominoes start to fall!

(cue orange79 with the "all your recruits are belong to us!" meme) :cool:

So Copeland visits today through Thursday, JJ visits Friday-Sunday, and Bunch visits next Monday-Wednesday. Let's see some dominoes start to fall!

(cue orange79 with the "all your recruits are belong to us!" meme) :cool:
Man its been a good month with recruiting. I think everyone has been a bit down on how its been the past couple years but this is awesome. Anyone remember when we had a month this solid with these types of recruits all visiting so close together? Need to close on a few now!

Man its been a good month with recruiting. I think everyone has been a bit down on how its been the past couple years but this is awesome. Anyone remember when we had a month this solid with these types of recruits all visiting so close together? Need to close on a few now!
At this juncture we still have only one commitment. Although things seems to be pointing in the right direction, I’m keeping my excitement at bay until others actually commit.

Last edited:
It’s all about closing the deal. It’s like the Seinfeld line: “anybody can take a reservation. It’s all about holding the reservation.” It’s not about getting recruits to visit it’s about getting recruits to commit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom