Class of 2024 - PF Malcolm Thomas (MD) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Malcolm Thomas (MD)

Is SU showing any interest in Etan's very athletic kid? He is 6'7" and growing.

Nice to see the Syracuse greats and sons all together. I hope at least one of the kids will "earn" a scholarship and contribute to the team.

Only one of the four recruiting services lists him. 247 has him as a 3 star who’s the 39th best power forward in the 24 class.

Lots of talented student athletes that I'm sure we would love to pursue that we have to wait on to see how our scholarship situation plays out. Hate seeing us loose really talented kids, on the other hand hate to see us drive kids out.

Lots of talented student athletes that I'm sure we would love to pursue that we have to wait on to see how our scholarship situation plays out. Hate seeing us loose really talented kids, on the other hand hate to see us drive kids out.

I doubt Red is gonna “drive kids out”.

Now, based on PT and/or opportunity, some guys may choose to Portal.
Because that’s the new way of the world today. And I don’t blame anybody for wanting to explore other options, if they think the grass is greener elsewhere.

We’ve already got our PF for the ‘24 cycle. Donnie Freeman is a legit stud.

I really have no clue how Red will handle this. Right now the barn is full. I also can't predict how our current players view their place at the table. Recruiting can get tougher if you tell current players we love you...just don't unpack your bags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom