Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

I think it's us or uk but if Bamba were goin there I don't think he d want to be splitting minutes with him when he can get 30 plus at cuse!!!! Zone or no zone...

Footey04 said:
I think it's us or uk but if Bamba were goin there I don't think he d want to be splitting minutes with him when he can get 30 plus at cuse!!!! Zone or no zone...

I don't think Bamba is going to UK.

SUFan44 said:
Syracuse (not sure which coaches) will be at St. Pat's tomorrow to see Nick Richards. One final pitch, maybe with some proof of a silent verbal?

If they can get him up for a quick official visit this weekend, then we might have a shot. Wishful thinking.

If they can get him up for a quick official visit this weekend, then we might have a shot. Wishful thinking.
If Richards watched the first few minutes of our exhibition maybe he thinks we play man.

I don't think the staff would be wasting their time if it was wishful thinking . We have a legit shot if Red is going down there .

I love how all of us fans who follow recruiting analyze the "Final Schools" pictures of all the recruits as if they're hiding clues in the image. Hopefully we're right on this one although I do think he is a UK lean

Really ?

No. Just a thought. But us going to see him tomorrow means we don't think he is 100% out of the question. Couldn't imagine sending a coach if it was any other way.

No. Just a thought. But us going to see him tomorrow means we don't think he is 100% out of the question. Couldn't imagine sending a coach if it was any other way.
They were in NJ today... not really going out of their way.

But there's no harm and throwing in one last pitch

I love how all of us fans who follow recruiting analyze the "Final Schools" pictures of all the recruits as if they're hiding clues in the image. Hopefully we're right on this one although I do think he is a UK lean
But what about the fact that if you go around clockwise starting with SU that it spells out SUKA? Has to mean something. :)

But what about the fact that if you go around clockwise starting with SU that it spells out SUKA? Has to mean something. :)

Stars Jim Brown. Writing, meet wall.
IMG_5988.JPG

That would be awesome, but the consensus is that he means that the entire class of '17 is the best class, and Richards is likely on board with that, as he is the same class. Although, maybe the fact that Diallo wants to play with Quade and Richards is an NYC guy, although he says he doesn't represent NYC or NJ, because he reps Jamaica...I don't know...I am talking out my rear end.

Well, Jamaica is in Queens and Queens is in NY. Syracuse is New York's college team. Therefore, he's all orange and coming to Cuse! How'd I do?!

That's utter nonsense.

Come on man, of course it helps. The more likes we get from recruits, the more everyone likes us and we all know what all that leads up to... CHAMPIONSHIPS! Makes complete and somewhat sense to me.

Notice uk and az in background and cuse in foreground
That is absolutely correct. As you can see Arizona is in the lowest position which is representative of the fact that Arizona has not been held in as high a position of esteem as Cuse and UK. UK is in the uppermost position which typifies the fact that UK has been seen as the top destination for the one and dones in the past decade. BUT... you can clearly see that both AZ and UK are now BEHIND him... showing that their consideration is something which is now also literally BEHIND him...and he is facing directly towards SYRACUSE which is also the foremost in the "depth of field" of the entire scenario depicted.
So this entire scene clearly is a coded message for those who are "initiated" that he will select Syracuse when he makes his announcement. I mean... it's pretty obvious ain't it? ;)

That is absolutely correct. As you can see Arizona is in the lowest position which is representative of the fact that Arizona has not been held in as high a position of esteem as Cuse and UK. UK is in the uppermost position which typifies the fact that UK has been seen as the top destination for the one and dones in the past decade. BUT... you can clearly see that both AZ and UK are now BEHIND him... showing that their consideration is something which is now also literally BEHIND him...and he is facing directly towards SYRACUSE which is also the foremost in the "depth of field" of the entire scenario depicted.
So this entire scene clearly is a coded message for those who are "initiated" that he will select Syracuse when he makes his announcement. I mean... it's pretty obvious ain't it? ;)

Also...if you look really close at the background you'll faintly see the outline of a Wegmans. A dead giveaway.

Wow this is Davinci Code esque. Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom