Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

I think we are in great shape with Duval and Richards. I think Porter is a long shot. Hope I'm proven wrong. :)

Cheers,
Neil
I hear ya and I agree about Duval and Richards but we still have a lot of time on Porter for Mr. Personality "Moyer" to schmooze him to play for The Orange.

I think we are in great shape with Duval and Richards. I think Porter is a long shot. Hope I'm proven wrong. :)

Cheers,
Neil

I think it's all about getting a visit and Matt Moyer.

I think it's all about getting a visit and Matt Moyer.

I keep reading that Porter is way more tied to Trae Young than Matt. I'd like our chances more if he were tied to both Moyer and Duval. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

I keep reading that Porter is way more tied to Trae Young than Matt. I'd like our chances more if he were tied to both Moyer and Duval. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

It's early we'll have to see what happens.

I expect we will get a visit and when we get a visit we have a very good chance. Of course its very early and the heavy hitters aren't going crazy yet on 2017 since they reload year after year. Our best guys seem to commit earlier than they do to other schools. If the guys we are on seem to want to wrap things up before their senior seasons and we can get visits this year I think that plays into our strengths.
I agree on the timing. Battle committed the summer before his senior year and this is ideal ( although he delayed a month b/c he de-committed from another school). Recruits who delay their commitments until late fall/spring of their senior years often go elsewhere. "Spring" (of senior year) is when the posses, handlers and money people get rolling.

Last edited:
His game sort of reminds me of Pervis Ellison's game in college. Seem similar to me. Would be a great get.

Not surprising. That's some tough recruiting competition. He'd be a huge get for the program. Chukwu 1 season and done for SU, pick up the natty, and Nick and Taurean man the 5 for 2017 ... I like it.

Not surprising. That's some tough recruiting competition. He'd be a huge get for the program. Chukwu 1 season and done for SU, pick up the natty, and Nick and Taurean man the 5 for 2017 ... I like it.
I think Chewie has become Mike Mamula for this board.

Extra tough when Kentucky shows up with Calipari and SU sends an assistant. (no disrespect meant to Red)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom