Class of 2021 - PF Samson Johnson (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Samson Johnson (NJ) Offered

I decided to switch it up and check out Samson Johnson again. The call of the game was very entertaining and the game was pretty good for a HS game.

Samson Johnson had 15pts, 6rebs, 1blk, 7/9 fg/fga, 1/2 ft/fta.

Most of his shot attempts were dunks reminds me a little of a young Hakim Warrick in length and frame i.e. long and skinny.

Mac or Johnson if given a choice? That wingspan and permiter ability of Johnson is impressive. Could really stretch the floor and would be tough in our zone.

Mac or Johnson if given a choice? That wingspan and permiter ability of Johnson is impressive. Could really stretch the floor and would be tough in our zone.
I don't see it as a either or if Guerrier leaves early of Braswell doesn't develop we take them both. Mac first for rebounding

I don't see it as a either or if Guerrier leaves early of Braswell doesn't develop we take them both. Mac first for rebounding
Good points...always gotta think about guys leaving and take the talent when you can.

“It’s a lot of schools that have been talking to him,” said David. “Honestly, at this point I have lost track. Cincinnati, St. John’s, Connecticut, those schools have been calling a lot. Also, I know Xavier offered, Providence, Miami, it is a lot of schools, and he is taking calls and doing zoom meetings when he can.”

No surprise here; I think weve cooled on him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom