Class of 2018 PF Shareef O'Neal (CA) Flipped from Arizona to UCLA

syrcuse

Walk On
The first of many to decommit from Zona...
Popa Shaq could team w/ the Ball Clown to create his league...They just need a few dominoes (players) to fall. I hope the Shaq's don't get involved with the Ballers.

JazzNC

Starter
I wish Shaq's son would come to Syracuse. I know we were never in on him but it'd be awesome if we could get a five star guy to come to SU after decommitting from a team like Arizona (or Kentucky, Kansas, Duke or UNC).

raf4488

Starter
If he can’t shoot, make free throws, can’t rebound, can’t dribble and says Syracuse is his dream school he will definitely come
I hope he doesn't call SU his dream school, that means we definitely won't get him

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
I can’t take another dream school scenario like DeAndre Hunter and we’re nowhere in the picture. I hope they at least reach out to this kid. Get some more talent and sort it out later! Who cares what position he plays.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
If he can’t shoot, make free throws, can’t rebound, can’t dribble and says Syracuse is his dream school he will definitely come
The can’t dribble and can’t shoot part...come on down!

kidorange

Scout Team
Well that escalted quickly. Will be interesting to see if coaches start throwing each other under the bus when it's obvious other schools are tampering with recruits. Not saying it happened here, but 3 days smells funny. Even if it did happen, AZ is not in position to raise their hand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom