Class of 2018 PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Unfortunately Vanderbilt lost their other burger boy, Darius Garland, to a season ending injury. They were both playing great. Bilas said last night that Garland was a Top 10 PG in the country regardless of age.

Not sure where to post this but couldn't help but wonder with Drew out as coach at Vandy, does Simi now take a look at Washington? When Cuse was still pursuing him at Vermont Tech (??), Hopkins was definitely the lead guy. I remember Hopkins speaking to him at the Hoop Hall Classic in Springfield before Simi had made a decision.

RF2044

Living Legend
Not sure where to post this but couldn't help but wonder with Drew out as coach at Vandy, does Simi now take a look at Washington? When Cuse was still pursuing him at Vermont Tech (??), Hopkins was definitely the lead guy. I remember Hopkins speaking to him at the Hoop Hall Classic in Springfield before Simi had made a decision.
How about somewhere closer to home?

reedny

Hall of Fame / 44 Degrees of Consanguinity
I think Hop's doing fine (eating our lunch) without additional suggestions.

moqui

hailing from parts unknown
Going to Vandy was a terrible decision then and it's a terrible decision now.
vandy was 9-3 on new year's day

they are 9-23 today

ouch

simi did not have a great year. his offensive rating of 89.2 is worse than everyone on the current syracuse roster save jalen carey

!orating.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom