Class of 2018 - PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt

Unfortunately Vanderbilt lost their other burger boy, Darius Garland, to a season ending injury. They were both playing great. Bilas said last night that Garland was a Top 10 PG in the country regardless of age.

Not sure where to post this but couldn't help but wonder with Drew out as coach at Vandy, does Simi now take a look at Washington? When Cuse was still pursuing him at Vermont Tech (??), Hopkins was definitely the lead guy. I remember Hopkins speaking to him at the Hoop Hall Classic in Springfield before Simi had made a decision.

Not sure where to post this but couldn't help but wonder with Drew out as coach at Vandy, does Simi now take a look at Washington? When Cuse was still pursuing him at Vermont Tech (??), Hopkins was definitely the lead guy. I remember Hopkins speaking to him at the Hoop Hall Classic in Springfield before Simi had made a decision.

How about somewhere closer to home?

I think Hop's doing fine (eating our lunch) without additional suggestions.

Going to Vandy was a terrible decision then and it's a terrible decision now.
vandy was 9-3 on new year's day

they are 9-23 today

ouch

simi did not have a great year. his offensive rating of 89.2 is worse than everyone on the current syracuse roster save jalen carey

!orating.jpg

Last edited:

they are 9-23 today

ouch

simi did not have a great year. his offensive rating of 89.2 is worse than everyone on the current syracuse roster save jalen carey
and Sidibe (85.2).

they are 9-23 today

ouch

View attachment 157189

Total pass . His rating is worse than Oshae and Frank? We don't need anymore stiffs.

Sorry for responding to my own post, but I guess this answers my question ...

Would love to see what classes these kids take during their BRIEF time at a school.

Straight shooting here - the 100 level general Ed stuff I had to take in things that were not my strength were some of the hardest classes I've ever taken.

I agree. Not all 100 level courses are created the same. Biology and Psych kicked my ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom