Class of 2019 PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Howard Porter was being paid. If he's not on the court, they do not make the FF.
True but insert any number of ‘transgressions’ galore into any of these vacated wins scenarios for any of these schools. Whether it is fake classes, players being paid, players being ineligible; it doesn’t matter, IMO. The games happened. The players played and coaches coached. It’s not a mirage like some claim.

jordville

All American
Interesting final 6 for one of the best (if not the best) in the class...
I'd be surprised if he doesn't go Carolina.

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
I think Cole ends up at Georgetown. Ewing and Anthony are longtime friends from playing on the Knicks together.

General Joe

Scout Team
I think Cole ends up at Georgetown. Ewing and Anthony are longtime friends from playing on the Knicks together.
Funny i was just explaining in the Isaiah Stewart chat that alot of Gtown "insiders" think they will get Zay and Cole. Cole calls Ewing " Uncle Pat", and its well known that Zay wears 33 because of Ewing. In the US Olympics and tryouts Cole and Zay bounded and really really really talked about player together for "1 year" in college. They both have Gtown in final four college destinations. For the record i say its only a 10% chance they end up at Gtown but only if together

AZOrange

Living Legend
Funny i was just explaining in the Isaiah Stewart chat that alot of Gtown "insiders" think they will get Zay and Cole. Cole calls Ewing " Uncle Pat", and its well known that Zay wears 33 because of Ewing. In the US Olympics and tryouts Cole and Zay bounded and really really really talked about player together for "1 year" in college. They both have Gtown in final four college destinations. For the record i say its only a 10% chance they end up at Gtown but only if together
What are you talking about? Where does Zay have GTown in his final four? You cray

General Joe

Scout Team
I don't think G-town made Stewart's final four. And I always thought they were the team to beat.
They always thought they were the teamxto beat also especially when Kentucky wasnt in his top 10 BUT got a official visit.

SUfanNC

Starter
If Oregon lands this kid their should be some solid games starting to get going between the ducks and the huskies

AZOrange

Living Legend
Only surprise here is Notre Dame...

Probably waiting to see what Coby White is doing.
ND doesn’t surprise me and it wouldn’t surprise me if they win here. Surprise is more that Dukes not involved. Greg must really hold a grudge

Cusesky8214

All Conference
So if your UNC are u happy to have White back as a sophomore and lose out on Cole or would u rather have White go to the NBA and get Cole as a freshman?

cuse10

All Conference
I’d take White in a heartbeat. He’s proven he can dominate at this level. Anthony has proved nothing and he won’t put up better numbers than White. As an SU fan, I hope White goes.
Take both and have Coby play SG. That's the best backcourt in the ACC and it's not close.

hoopsupstate

All Conference
Anthony won’t go to UNC if White stays. The reason he hasn’t announced is because he’s waiting to see who declares for the NBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom