Class of 2023 - PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered

What is interesting about Wagner is that the State of New Jersey is using him for public service announcements about getting vaccinated for Covid 19. I live in Camden County and have seen the announcement several times. He appears to have a lot of poise.

Well, his father and grandfather were also great players, so it makes sense that he can carry himself with confidence. He's had great role models.

Rick Brunson is his high school coach and was on Sirius with Isola and Scalabrine and couldn't speak highly enough about the kid. Brunson was also interesting on his own son's path to NBA acceptance. Interesting stories on how he busted up guys in pre-draft workouts who were still drafted higher than him.

Rick Brunson is his high school coach and was on Sirius with Isola and Scalabrine and couldn't speak highly enough about the kid. Brunson was also interesting on his own son's path to NBA acceptance. Interesting stories on how he busted up guys in pre-draft workouts who were still drafted higher than him.

FWIW, Brunson had 41 the other night.

Cal gets kids drafted. They believe in his pitch. He’s equated to over a billion dollars in nba contracts for kids he coached. Hard to deny
Those kids would have been drafted and signed to second contacts if I was coaching them. If you are an upper echelon NBA talent, it doesn't matter where you play in college.

The myth that Calipari helps these kids is enduring, but a false narrative.

It sure seems like many of Calipari's players would have been better off going somewhere they could experience winning in the NCAA tournament during their one year stop before NBA stardom. Instead of being on a team of one and done players who couldn't win to their potential.

FWIW, Brunson had 41 the other night.
Was at the Mavs game in Utah the other night and I just love that team. Was lucky enough to be courtside behind their bench next to Cuban, and that team LOVES each other. The Utah fans were yelling at the Mavs players to sit down, it was hilarious. They constantly hyped each other up, on timeouts Luka and Hardaway rushed to get their teammates water and towels. The bench didn't sit the entire game. On paper the jazz should have slapped them, but their team environment willed them to a big road win, and Brunson was a huge part of that. Also I really want DJ Wagner.

Those kids would have been drafted and signed to second contacts if I was coaching them. If you are an upper echelon NBA talent, it doesn't matter where you play in college.

The myth that Calipari helps these kids is enduring, but a false narrative.

It sure seems like many of Calipari's players would have been better off going somewhere they could experience winning in the NCAA tournament during their one year stop before NBA stardom. Instead of being on a team of one and done players who couldn't win to their potential.
I agree, he doesn't enhance these kid's prospects. Ask the Harrison twins.

FWIW, I saw an interview given by Wagner yesterday (or Friday night), and he said he doesn't have any main schools at this point, although obviously Louisville has a lot of buzz these days (along with Kentucky over the past few years). He did say SU continues to recruit him.

FWIW, I saw an interview given by Wagner yesterday (or Friday night), and he said he doesn't have any main schools at this point, although obviously Louisville has a lot of buzz these days (along with Kentucky over the past few years). He did say SU continues to recruit him.
Maybe he’s the big NIL deal that Weizman‘s looking for?

At least Louisville isn't actually cheating this time, good for them. The move now would be to hire is father. See who he has more loyalty to, his father or grandfather.

At least Louisville isn't actually cheating this time, good for them. The move now would be to hire is father. See who he has more loyalty to, his father or grandfather.
This was over before it started. Doing what it takes to win

LOL!

Shameless.

download (3).jpeg

some more info...seems kentucky-lousiville have the best chance from this...

but he does say he's open to every college now...so still a chance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom