Class of 2023 - PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered

I totally agree that the chances are super small for SU, however, D.J. has said a bunch of times in recent months that his recruitment remains open, that it's not just Louisville versus Kentucky, and that he hears consistently from other squads such as Syracuse, Arkansas, Michigan, Auburn, etc. But I acknowledge this is a huge long-shot!

I (very sad indeed) was thinking that JB's pitch should be that he started his tenure with the #1 player in the class (Pearl) and he wants to end it by coaching the #1 player in his last class.

I (very sad indeed) was thinking that JB's pitch should be that he started his tenure with the #1 player in the class (Pearl) and he wants to end it by coaching the #1 player in his last class.
It's a good pitch. Sadly I doubt this kid ever heard of Pearl.

-pay side article though.

DJ is In Spain as the U17 USA team kicks off play. Mentions Kentucky(cal himself), Kansas, Duke, UCLA, USC, Louisville,TCU, and more as schools going to Spain to watch/recruit. No mention of Cuse from the three sentences I could read, nor does that surprise me. Ain’t happening, especially when schools are following kids halfway across the country and we aren’t. That’s part of the effort, work, etc people have talked about that’s lacking in our staff now.

Wherever he ends up I’m excited to watch him play, dude seems like the real deal

No Lville because he signed NIL w Nike. Deciding next week, most likely Kentucky.
I know a Nike school with a million bucks to spend. Unfortunately it's not in the cards and he'll be a Wildcat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom