Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

There’s lots that can be inferred at every step you listed. You just happen to infer the worst possible scenario which also infers the staff are morons. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. But nobody hired his coach just to get a player on the team. We can start there.
In my comments, I say I don’t necessarily believe that line of thought. But if I’m a CNY/Syracuse fan, who is known to err on the side of worst case and doom/gloom, why wouldn’t I think this way?

This Threat is getting Torion Thompsonish.
French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

It‘s been awfully quiet on the Wagner front. Has anyone heard anything about where he might have interest? I’m not completely sold on him, but he is a talent.

A million for Roach is insane. He's been above average one year in college. I can't imagine what former 4 year guys like Rautins, Scoop, Gbinije, and Triche would have been offered had they played today. They were all better than Roach.
Can you imagine Hakim Warwick (sic) or Jerry McNamara (sic)?

In my comments, I say I don’t necessarily believe that line of thought. But if I’m a CNY/Syracuse fan, who is known to err on the side of worst case and doom/gloom, why wouldn’t I think this way?

Sorry, I missed that part. You’re absolutely right, the casual fan that’s probably what inference they’re going to make. My bad if I misread or missed something you wrote.

I would assume they are, but nothing I've seen publicly, which is all I can go off of.
Remember when we found out Red was recruiting Cuffe? When he committed... They don't tell us anything about what they're doing.

We get almost all our information from the kids.

I have terrible takes? lol.

This kid is a 5+ year college athlete. This is as high as his worth will be. He needs to take advantage of that
Terrible TAKE. Not takes. You changed to plurality.

Go to the highest bidder. Great message to send to 22-23 year old. So many other things I could say about that, but it is what it is.

A million for Roach is insane. He's been above average one year in college. I can't imagine what former 4 year guys like Rautins, Scoop, Gbinije, and Triche would have been offered had they played today. They were all better than Roach.
Eh he was above average the year before too but it doesn’t really change the matter of fact that a million for him is still insane hahah.

Ugh. It feels like our profile really has taken a hit when you struggle to land a solid but not spectacular option like Leffew. I wonder what he’s thinking and why he’s not sold on Cuse yet. We’re offering to make him our starting PG, his coach is now our assistant, and Red has proven he wants to run and play fast, which most players usually want. We have a great history of developing PGs here, including our head coach. Plus Red had a really solid first season at the helm and has a vision for the program. Meanwhile Neptune has struggled at Nova. Lamont Paris had a nice first season at SC but that’s not a big time program. I hope he comes around.

Last edited: