Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s rehabbing in LA does that mean he’s going to school in LA? If he isn’t what’s the SU coaching staff doing about it?
Where does he actually live now? I'm just confused.

If he’s rehabbing in LA does that mean he’s going to school in LA? If he isn’t what’s the SU coaching staff doing about it?

What can they do? Other than reaching out to him, he and his camp are going to do what they think is best for him. None of this is in their control.

Does the NBA have a requirement for a high school diploma? Is everyone still sold on him ever seeing the court here?

Does the NBA have a requirement for a high school diploma? Is everyone still sold on him ever seeing the court here?

In order to be eligible for the draft without a diploma, you need to play for an international team of which you're eligible at 19.

In order to be eligible for the draft without a diploma, you need to play for an international team of which you're eligible at 19.
There also is a major difference in receiving a diploma vs being ruled eligible by the NCAA

Was always in the cautiously optimistic crowd. Now it looks like the writing is on the wall. Move on

I just hope the kid is getting some semblance of good advice or has a good voice that he is listening to. First and foremost this is a kid. It is always concerning when you see things going in a direction that is beneficial to no one .

Was always in the cautiously optimistic crowd. Now it looks like the writing is on the wall. Move on

Everyone should have been. He's bounced around from school to school, never showed up at one and has already left another one. Add the fact that LeBron is essentially his guardian when out in LA, given what happened when his camp got involved with Darius Bazley, there's a prior history that doesn't bode well for a commitment.

“Administration decision “. WTH does that mean? Did something in addition to the injury happen?

Get JJ Starling on the phone.
That door is closed. :)
Too soon? Oh heck, let me just what I do.
9C727EA0-A7F3-4EE7-8F10-C7006CA2DF6E.gif

We will be fine either way. He comes? Awesome, the kid is super talented and will definitely help. He bypasses college? We will be fine. Senior JG3, junior Kadary and Gayle with the serious chance at someone else in 2022. We will be a-ok at guard

This kid isn’t coming. Besides he seems to be nothing but drama early on.

We will be fine either way. He comes? Awesome, the kid is super talented and will definitely help. He bypasses college? We will be fine. Senior JG3, junior Kadary and Gayle with the serious chance at someone else in 2022. We will be a-ok at guard

We are far better if he actually comes. Far better.

But betting it doesn’t happen.

This is true, but many have pinned their hopes of JB sailing off into the sunset with another championship on Dior. Love the kid, and his game, but the way we have been peppering top 50 kids with offers will keep me from losing sleep at night. It would be nice to get back to where we were with Chance though. Who knows, we still may be anyway, but gimme Gayle, and I'll be good to go regardless. I'm confident that the next three seasons will be exciting, and successful, with or without Dior. Now if Benny pulls a Bazley, then I'll be right there with y'all stressing.

He doesnt want to do the academic work needed to stay in school. I expect him to try to skip college. Ive felt that for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom