Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to say too much. But you are wrong. On almost every point you made. Except that part about him loving our school. As I said, I hope this kid makes it here.
Whatever you say insider

Oh Good. Snark Once again and people wonder why some of us don't post what we hear.

All due respect. But actual college basketball insider don't know what these kids will do week to week. What makes us think people on here like you do. Just saying.

All due respect. But actual college basketball insider don't know what these kids will do week to week. What makes us think people on here like you do. Just saying.
I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, I didn't say one word about what he will do. Not one. You really have to learn to read and understand what it is you are reading. What did I say? I said he is home in October. Not enrolled in any school. That is what i said. I actually could say more. But I have been asked not to. But the fact that he is home. Not enrolled in any school, is a potential big problem for us down the road. That is what I said. That is also true.

And people like you are the reason why we hate posting these days... but since you said all due respect we should just allow you to call us out. And the other part too, we don’t care to predict what a kid is doing week to week. We share info to people like you who have no connections for the sake of the board and love of the team... but I guess that’s not good enough

As I have said numerous times, knock off the information shaming. People know things. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

But this ridiculous "I don't believe you" or "What are your sources" garbage just drives away those who have information. And then we don't get it. Sheesh.

And people like you are the reason why we hate posting these days... but since you said all due respect we should just allow you to call us out. And the other part too, we don’t care to predict what a kid is doing week to week. We share info to people like you who have no connections for the sake of the board and love of the team... but I guess that’s not good enough
I've talked about this before, but a number of years back, I laid out Hop's coach in waiting and what his contract looked like. I was attacked all over the place. A couple of months later, gross came out with a lot of what I posted. I somewhat decided to hold back things I know and have heard. I will be reluctant to do that again. In this thread, I have never said it was over with Dior. Or really anything like that. Only that there is a issue and it better be resolved soon. SMH

I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, I didn't say one word about what he will do. Not one. You really have to learn to read and understand what it is you are reading. What did I say? I said he is home in October. Not enrolled in any school. That is what i said. I actually could say more. But I have been asked not to. But the fact that he is home. Not enrolled in any school, is a potential big problem for us down the road. That is what I said. That is also true.
I believe you told us everything you could and were quite clear. I, for one, appreciate it. I also understand it is sensitive information. I think most of us do. Those not intelligent enough to grasp this should shut the hell up on these matters.

AFAIK Dasher doesn't work for the university so you can trust his judgment. Gotta be weary of those working for SU pushing propaganda.

i respect anyone offering information and contributing here. we’re all syracuse fans and all on the same team.

but i think there’s a difference between being overly skeptical of analysis put on the board and not being able to have a differing opinion that is just shot down as “wrong” without an ability to defend that stance because an insider disagrees with me.

I appreciate all information posted here, but i should also be able to defend my position, which is that i trust the program to get this right.

we’re all good guys. I love SU. I love you all. Go cuse

i should have expressed that better than with snark, but nothing that has happened recently should be an indictment on Dior’s character. Give the kid a break.

Last edited:
a 16-year-old gets injured during corona season and adult men are suddenly justified to make judgments on his character?

high school coaches that are grown ass men jump between schools all the time and we never use that as an excuse to question their character. why should a teen be held to a higher standard than they are?

I appreciate our insiders here and understand that theyre likely more informed than i am, but frankly i doubt anyone posting here is close enough to Dior to know his plan for this winter.

And bluntly, I figure that he and his family are and have been receiving council from our staff on how to proceed.

i'm not an insider and could be totally wrong, but i don't see the reasoning behind hammering the panic button outside of neurosis.

I am 31 and most of you all out age me, so I hope we can all step back, take a breath, be the adults in the room, and refrain from letting snap headlines cloud our vision of a young baller that loves our school.

relax boys
You are way too level headed for this discussion. Like a Trader Joes box Red you need to age. Come back in 20 years after you have lived through some Winfreds, Bazleys, QGreen, A Manley is officially closed and a Keith Smart, Fab or two and you will understand:)

i respect anyone offering information and contributing here. we’re all syracuse fans and all on the same team.

but i think there’s a difference between being overly skeptical of analysis put on the board and not being able to have a differing opinion that is just shot down as “wrong” without an ability to defend that stance because an insider disagrees with me.

I appreciate all information posted here, but i should also be able to defend my position, which is that i trust the program to get this right.

we’re all good guys. I love SU. I love you all. Go cuse

i should have expressed that better than with snark, but nothing that has happened recently should be an indictment on Dior’s character. Give the kid a break.
My opinion was not directed toward you. People are always allowed to have their opinion. That’s what the board is for. It’s when the “insider” element is called out that I don’t appreciate it whether it’s directed at some like dasher or myself. We share information that is known facts direct from the team itself so why does it ever get questioned is my thing

My opinion was not directed toward you. People are always allowed to have their opinion. That’s what the board is for. It’s when the “insider” element is called out that I don’t appreciate it whether it’s directed at some like dasher or myself. We share information that is known facts direct from the team itself so why does it ever get questioned is my thing

Well, because some posters cannot grasp that “known facts” -
especially when it comes to recruiting teenagers who (sadly) often have other forces pulling them in different directions-
are subject to change.

At a moment’s notice.

There are a handful of “people who know things” that post here - but far less than there used to be.
Many have gone silent or gone away, period, because a very small, very vocal minority constantly gave them sh’t about the info they shared, especially in those instances when things did change.

The overwhelming majority of us greatly appreciate the knowledge-bombs that folks like Dasher, Bulldog, Bnoro (if if he does ruin everything :p ) and others are kind enough to share.

Don’t let the minority deter you from sharing your info. Trust me, they are few, but they are loud

If he’s rehabbing in LA does that mean he’s going to school in LA? If he isn’t what’s the SU coaching staff doing about it?

Reported he's not at Oak Hill anymore. So i assume he's at school somewhere near LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom