Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread makes all 20 Taurean Thompson threads look like yawners.
486E2CEC-357E-4E71-9400-FD8355313CFD.gif

I'm not giving up hope. Yet. but the kid has to get his act together.

you’re absolutely right. I’ve heard some crazy stories already about him being in LA and kids will be kids I guess (shrug). Don’t ask me to share BC I don’t want them getting out...

As far as the reclassifying thing- that was a dior idea that the staff wanted no part of and never gained traction. The kid likes the attention and the rollercoaster of being a successful teenager in which he plays ball. I still feel good about him being orange

If jim boeheim came on this board and posted a video of himself saying he felt good about dior wearing orange, i wouldnt believe it. Its just not logical to be optimistic here.

I'm not giving up hope. Yet. but the kid has to get his act together.
a 16-year-old gets injured during corona season and adult men are suddenly justified to make judgments on his character?

high school coaches that are grown ass men jump between schools all the time and we never use that as an excuse to question their character. why should a teen be held to a higher standard than they are?

I appreciate our insiders here and understand that theyre likely more informed than i am, but frankly i doubt anyone posting here is close enough to Dior to know his plan for this winter.

And bluntly, I figure that he and his family are and have been receiving council from our staff on how to proceed.

i'm not an insider and could be totally wrong, but i don't see the reasoning behind hammering the panic button outside of neurosis.

I am 31 and most of you all out age me, so I hope we can all step back, take a breath, be the adults in the room, and refrain from letting snap headlines cloud our vision of a young baller that loves our school.

relax boys

Last edited:
a 16-year-old gets injured during corona season and adult men are suddenly justified to make judgments on his character?

high school coaches that are grown ass men jump between schools all the time and we never use that as an excuse to question their character. why should a teen be held to a higher standard than they are?

I appreciate our insiders here and understand that theyre likely more informed than i am, but frankly i doubt anyone posting here is close enough to Dior to know his plan for this winter.

And bluntly, I figure that he and his family are and have been receiving council from our staff on how to proceed.

i'm not an insider and could be totally wrong, but i don't see the reasoning behind hammering the panic button outside of neurosis.

I am 31 and most of you all out age me, so I hope we can all step back, take a breath, be the adults in the room, and refrain from letting snap headlines cloud our vision of a young baller that loves our school.

relax boys

Fairly innocuous post your attacking. Recommend staying away from the football board.

relax boys
I don't want to say too much. But you are wrong. On almost every point you made. Except that part about him loving our school. As I said, I hope this kid makes it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.