Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the information hes giving idk where and who's giving him this info and such. We will work with Dior if there are any issues which nobody here would know. Only the Staff would know. That's all I'm saying maybe if people would put a name and face to where they are getting their info. I know I'm in the minority but im sure we will work with Dior if any issues pop up.
giphy.gif

It's the information hes giving idk where and who's giving him this info and such. We will work with Dior if there are any issues which nobody here would know. Only the Staff would know. That's all I'm saying maybe if people would put a name and face to where they are getting their info. I know I'm in the minority but im sure we will work with Dior if any issues pop up.
You really don’t know how this works, do you? What color was your school bus?

I just came here to catch up with the “latest” info, and now I’m exhausted. I think I’ll go read some more football post-mortems. Let me know when the smoke clears (and certain posters stop, well, they just stop...).

Clearing house will have no impact. How many suspect guys have other programs had come thru and been cleared. We will find a away to get him cleared. Top Tier Talent we havent had in a long time since Carmelo. Why dont u want him to make it to campus ?
bored 8.gif

You really don’t know how this works, do you? What color was your school bus?

Honestly never took the bus to school. Parents always drove and picked me up until I started driving. Never had to take the bus.

I have no idea what that even means.
I guess it was my post that got all of this attention. Let me make this clear so that even you can understand it. I want Dior to go to Syracuse more than you do. I am one of the few Syracuse fans that was actually at JB's first game in Springfield, Mass. Jimmy Lee (I know you have no idea who that is) when he hit that shot against UNC was one of the highlights of my life at that point in my life. The coaches will do anything they can (within the rules) to get him to play at Syracuse. But some things are out of their control. He has to do the school work. Stop with what other schools are able to do. We had a football player not get approved to play this year. I couldn't be happier than he is enrolled in a school. Hopefully he sticks this time.

Last edited:
I guess it was my post that got all of this attention. Let me make this clear so that even you can understand it. I want Dior to go to Syracuse more than you do. I am one of the few Syracuse fans that was actually at JB's first game in Springfield, Mass. Jimmy Lee (I know you have no idea who that is) when he hit that shot against UNC was one of the highlights of my life at that point in my life. The coaches will do anything they can (within the rules) to get him to play at Syracuse. But some things are out of their control. He has to do the school work. Stop with what other schools are able to do. We had a football not get approved to play this year. I couldn't be happier than he is enrolled in a school. Hopefully he sticks this time.
BUT WHO ARE YOUR SOURCES?!?!?!???

I guess it was my post that got all of this attention. Let me make this clear so that even you can understand it. I want Dior to go to Syracuse more than you do. I am one of the few Syracuse fans that was actually at JB's first game in Springfield, Mass. Jimmy Lee (I know you have no idea who that is) when he hit that shot against UNC was one of the highlights of my life at that point in my life. The coaches will do anything they can (within the rules) to get him to play at Syracuse. But some things are out of their control. He has to do the school work. Stop with what other schools are able to do. We had a football player not get approved to play this year. I couldn't be happier than he is enrolled in a school. Hopefully he sticks this time.
I really enjoyed this post. Well done sir.

I found our Syracuse - Corona CA connection

Rapid Response operates 24 hours a day, providing homes and businesses nationwide with monitoring services for fire, security, personal emergency and other events. It employs 550 people in Franklin Square and 175 at a redundant facility in Corona, California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom