Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagining Gerry reading this board and seeing the post how we should “just lock up Westry and Gayle” and he has this great epiphany like when the detective learns that Verbal Kint is Keyzer Söze (sorry spoiler)

Oh, C’MON MAN!!!!! Sheesh!!! :rolleyes:

Next you’re gonna tell me the chick in The Crying Game is a dude or something like that.

And you just shut your piehole about “Rosebud” :p

I'm really starting to believe some people here are rooting for him not to come here.

That's because they are like this guy, Schleprock.

badluck.jpg

So, he wasn't enrolled in school and everyone was saying it was over. He enrolled at a school and everyone says it's over lol. Some of you are special

You posted on Friday that he enrolled in school. There has not been a negative post about Dior since then. Are you intentionally trying to stir things up?

There is no doubt that is his intention. He has to make sure that it is his choice and his alone. Not the clearing house decision.
Is he talking to the coaches ?

There is no doubt that is his intention. He has to make sure that it is his choice and his alone. Not the clearing house decision.
Clearing house will have no impact. How many suspect guys have other programs had come thru and been cleared. We will find a away to get him cleared. Top Tier Talent we havent had in a long time since Carmelo. Why dont u want him to make it to campus ?

Clearing house will have no impact. How many suspect guys have other programs had come thru and been cleared. We will find a away to get him cleared. Top Tier Talent we havent had in a long time since Carmelo.
Great. You can talk about something else you know nothing about. Anyone who doesn't have the credits, doesn't get to play. Anyone.

Clearing house will have no impact. How many suspect guys have other programs had come thru and been cleared. We will find a away to get him cleared. Top Tier Talent we havent had in a long time since Carmelo. Why dont u want him to make it to campus ?
Where did he say he doesn't want him to make it to campus? Please be specific and show all your work.

Great. You can talk about something else you know nothing about. Anyone who doesn't have the credits, doesn't get to play. Anyone.

I'm just saying Kentucky Duke Kansas etc have all had top recruits at points with checkered records.

Where did he say he doesn't want him to make it to campus? Please be specific and show all your work.

It's the information hes giving idk where and who's giving him this info and such. We will work with Dior if there are any issues which nobody here would know. Only the Staff would know. That's all I'm saying maybe if people would put a name and face to where they are getting their info. I know I'm in the minority but im sure we will work with Dior if any issues pop up.

It's the information hes giving idk where and who's giving him this info and such. We will work with Dior if there are any issues which nobody here would know. Only the Staff would know. That's all I'm saying maybe if people would put a name and face to where they are getting their info. I know I'm in the minority but im sure we will work with Dior if any issues pop up.

My goodness, shutup and go away.

As I thought. He didn't say it.

You're making stuff up to prove your point.

Again.

Maybe if you had been here longer than April 2020 you would understand certain board dynamics, including who typically has very credible information.

Instead of calling out and insulting posters, why not step back and just watch how things turn out. You might start to see a pattern...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom