Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is paying for his travel? He is going to HS in LA.

It’s another unofficial visit.
So, it’s on the recruit’s family’s dime.

He’s originally from near Kingston NY.
He surely still has family & friends there.

He is not the only one thinking it. And it is a valid question because this is the NCAA, and if the wrong person is paying for the trips, we could be in trouble. See Chase Young for example.

At least we don’t have Snoop and Dr. Dre shooting off money canons with strippers pole dancing at our games because if a school did that they’d get the death penalty for sure...oh wait...

He is not the only one thinking it. And it is a valid question because this is the NCAA, and if the wrong person is paying for the trips, we could be in trouble. See Chase Young for example.
Don’t let him near the ymca

Syracuse has a compliance department. Don’t worry about it
How well did that department do in the last 2 decades?
It's probably his folks. I was just curious. That's $1500+ if include airfare, Uber, meals, etc.

cif southern section playoffs. friday night they face the winner of tomorrow's beverly hills/camarillo game.
mayfair fell one game short of the southern section final four, losing to top seeded windward 67-65. dior scored more than half his teams points with 33. his running mate, mcdonald's all american josh christopher, chipped in 25 but this was a 2 man team (i believe they both finished the season averaging over 30 ppg) with not a lot of other help

i'll be curious to see if dior returns to mayfair next year. as noted above, he & senior mdc aa josh christopher were pretty much a 2 man team. or maybe he can recruit some of socal's finest to join him there?

i hope he doesn't change schools again, or if he does then it is the final time. the more he moves around, the more likely he is to have clearinghouse issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom