Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being at the state final between Glens Falls and Lowville... Dior was literally 1 chair away from Gmac and JB as they all watched Joe score about 50 including the winner. At that time I thought we had no shot...but maybe that was more than just a coincidence.

Last edited:
I remember being at the state final between Glens Falls and Lowville and Dior was literally 1 chair away from Gmac and JB as they all watched Joe score about 50 including the winner. At that time I thought we had no shot...but maybe that was more than just a coincidence.
I know. I was looking for the photo of that. It's here somewhere as it got posted.

This thread is going to be 200 pages long by 2022.

... 400 if he decommits before then.
I bet this thread surpasses the Thomas Bryant/Nerlens Noel/Taurean Thompson/AWIII/Robert Washington threads.

I bet he makes it here. I just can’t wait for the conspiracy theories along the way.
No conspiracy theory. Its JAB's swan song and a big FU to the CBB world. He promised DJ the world to come here for a year. After he wins the NC, he is going to ride into the sunset. Julie, on one side and Hop on the other. With a big pied piper like trail behind him led by his former roommate/AC Bernie Fine.

No conspiracy theory. Its JAB's swan song and a big FU to the CBB world. He promised DJ the world to come here for a year. After he wins the NC, he is going to ride into the sunset. Julie, on one side and Hop on the other. With a big pied piper like trail behind him led by his former roommate/AC Bernie Fine.
Please add onto this post, I don’t ever want to stop reading it

He will return to ride behind Dino in the Parade for the football national title to follow.

He will return to ride behind Dino in the Parade for the football national title to follow.

I guess there are things about their relationship that you and I didn't know. Not that there is anything wrong with that
Older with younger IS a thing in those circles. It's not such a crazy thought.

that never gets old

He should add Bill Rapp, the people who own Grimaldis, Fat Rob Johnson, and the former director of basketball ops who helped Fab Melo with his paper (Stan something) to the big FU parade.

He should add Bill Rapp, the people who own Grimaldis, Fat Rob Johnson, and the former director of basketball ops who helped Fab Melo with his paper (Stan something) to the big FU parade.
Lets not forget Mrs. Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors