Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did?
Yes, we did. Quade proved not to be reliable academically and would have been ineligible sooner than later. Bazley was a good to great player but most likely was not going to survive academically in college. He did not want to play in college.

Trust me, we survived them.

Why were people getting worked up in the first place?
tenor.gif

Yes, we did. Quade proved not to be reliable academically and would have been ineligible sooner than later. Bazley was a good to great player but most likely was not going to survive academically in college. He did not want to play in college.

The evidence for QG is there. Those are quite the conclusions to jump to regarding DB. There have been plenty of players with no interest in college that survived one year just fine. It's not like he had to make the dean's list.

So, whether we've survived depends on your definition. Are we still a P5 basketball school? Sure. Have we experienced the resurgence back to our traditional norm we've all been waiting for? Nope. And there's no time table for that. Which players on the roster or signed to a LOI are program changers?

13-15 losses per year is surviving? That's where we're at with Syracuse bball?

The evidence for QG is there. Those are quite the conclusions to jump to regarding DB. There have been plenty of players with no interest in college that survived one year just fine. It's not like he had to make the dean's list.

So, whether we've survived depends on your definition. Are we still a P5 basketball school? Sure. Have we experienced the resurgence back to our traditional norm we've all been waiting for? Nope. And there's no time table for that. Which players on the roster or signed to a LOI are program changers?
Forgot to add regarding Bazley: he did not seem to want to waste a year in college where he “could have” prepared rather training on his own for the NBA. The controllers in his camp clearly dictated what he was going to do. Given that, he was not going to college.

What’s the record number of pages on a thread on this site? I’ll take the over for this one. It’s gonna be a longggggg two years

393 pages

Although there's a Funny Picture Thread on the OT board that's over 5,000 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom