Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any video of Sweet D's pre-game warm up? The music that accompanied the warm up!. Seeing it live at Manley was an experience.
Dance to the music... All you need...Epic best ever.

People on fb are freaking out because Dior took down his Syracuse posts on Instagram. Is there any reason to be concerned?

Uh oh. Everything SU off his social media. I usually don’t think these things are big deals, but it’s all gone. The part that said “Syracuse commit”. All the photos. Yikes

Uh oh. Everything SU off his social media. I usually don’t think these things are big deals, but it’s all gone. The part that said “Syracuse commit”. All the photos. Yikes
Maybe I misread his tweet. What does it mean?

not a tweet. His Instagram page has removed all su photos and no longer says a syracuse commit
I meant his “Orange was going to make a run! No cap.” The past tense stands out now.

Can we get any good news. Not saying he's not coming here but something else to get stressed about.

This is definitely not good. No reason for him to take that all down out of nowhere. Eek. Wonder what the board is gonna think of this come early morning Tomm. Nice weekend here for SU. Smh

This is definitely not good. No reason for him to take that all down out of nowhere. Eek. Wonder what the board is gonna think of this come early morning Tomm. Nice weekend here for SU. Smh
No selection Sunday no tourney no sports. 3 transfers. Now this can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Was it before he tweeted about making a run?

While I like the idea that Dior committed to Syracuse, I am not going to worry the next two years about him coming or not or about if he changes/redoes his Twitter page and no longer reflects Syracuse.

Coronavirus or not, I could be dead at any time in the next two years or longer. While I love Syracuse basketball, I do not want to say or have it said about me that my last days were spent worried about a recruit coming to Syracuse or not. If it is not in my control, I am not going to worry about it.

We survived the Darius Basley and the Quade Green messes. Enjoy the moment and don’t worry about what may or may not happen.

Last edited:
He was referring to cuse making a run in the ACCT lol, and who knows, he announced he had an offer on IG a long time ago then deleted it and redid his profile

If you're worried, I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors