Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is one of the only countries that can't contain this because "we can't stay inside forever".

Every precaution really helped the MLB, right? You realize there's a 27 year old pitcher with an inflamed heart right now because of coronavirus? Is it really going to take an athlete dying from COVID to make people take it seriously?

Even if the athletes are unaffected, if there's an outbreak at one of these unnecessary tournaments the kids are bringing it home to their parents.

Staying inside is hurting more than helping. People’s ability to earn money is being compromised. Small businesses are going under. Mental health is taking a toll as well. Two sides to the coin. Let’s hope everyone stays safe no matter what they do.

Iowa High School Baseball and softball is wrapping up. The boys got through with 94% negative and the girls got though at 92%. They were basically the guinea pigs as we are the only state that has summer sports...high school sports anyway. Worked for the most part. If a team has someone test positive, the whole team was disqualified from competition. It happened to several teams.
Great to hear. My son is heading out there next week.

The US is one of the only countries that can't contain this because "we can't stay inside forever".

Every precaution really helped the MLB, right? You realize there's a 27 year old pitcher with an inflamed heart right now because of coronavirus? Is it really going to take an athlete dying from COVID to make people take it seriously?

Even if the athletes are unaffected, if there's an outbreak at one of these unnecessary tournaments the kids are bringing it home to their parents.
Did he get it from a baseball player? Or a coach? Or trainer? Or maybe he got it somewhere else.

Sports are back for professional athletes, that make million of dollars and are in bubbles where there's less risk of outbreak. There should not be youth/high school/college sports right now. There's no chance all those kids/coaches/etc were tested.
If they are at college, they can play.

No you didn’t.
yeah i did, and dior agrees
you can easily argue that the us has done worse than most countries
but you cannot say that only a few countries have failed to contain covid
well, you can. but you would be lying

active cases, july 25. source: johns hopkins
2020-07-27_12-08-07.jpg

Take it elsewhere fellas. We all know where to find this discussion if we want to see it!!!

I’m in this thread to read about Dior Johnson who is an SU commit that is not just Top5 but is getting even better at an impressive rate.

Take it elsewhere fellas. We all know where to find this discussion if we want to see it!!!

I’m in this thread to read about Dior Johnson who is an SU commit that is not just Top5 but is getting even better at an impressive rate.
Thank you.

I can’t wait to see he and Zion team up at Oak Hill.

I know this was meant to be sarcastic but the country is not going to stay inside forever, sorry. I’m sure Dior and the players are taking every precaution.

We don't want them to stay inside, outdoor courts would be much more sensible.

He has insane handle but dribble gets high. He might have to tighten that up a bit against next level defenders.

Staying inside is hurting more than helping. People’s ability to earn money is being compromised. Small businesses are going under. Mental health is taking a toll as well. Two sides to the coin. Let’s hope everyone stays safe no matter what they do.
Yep, money always takes precedence over human lives. Let's sacrifice people for the almighty economy!

He has insane handle but dribble gets high. He might have to tighten that up a bit against next level defenders.
RU serious? Kaleb he is not. Wow....just wow. If he lands on campus he would have one of the top three handles in the history of the program. Dissect something else because this concern is laughable. Haha to your take.

Yep, money always takes precedence over human lives. Let's sacrifice people for the almighty economy!
An economic collapse will cause significantly more death than Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom