Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most importantly, he starts the break off his own rebound! Buddy, eat your heart out.
I was thinking about this when watching the SU @ UVA game this year. Early 2nd half. JGIII gets the ball and starts down court. Buddy is on his right, and Elijah is on his left. JGIII evades the 1st defender, but two other defenders are getting back. They are between the half court circle and the 3 PT arc. They both go for Buddy. Joe passes to Elijah for an uncontested dunk. That is the value of Buddy.

I was thinking about this when watching the SU @ UVA game this year. Early 2nd half. JGIII gets the ball and starts down court. Buddy is on his right, and Elijah is on his left. JGIII evades the 1st defender, but two other defenders are getting back. They are between the half court circle and the 3 PT arc. They both go for Buddy. Joe passes to Elijah for an uncontested dunk. That is the value of Buddy.

But he's not a good rebounder!

Screenshot_20200716-151013_Instagram.jpg

Dior has a few short workout clips of himself on his story right now if you are interested.

"The second member of the top five to have made a college decision,

Dior Johnson
is a solid Syracuse commit that chose in February to stay in his home state thanks to the relationship that he built with the coaching staff, especially assistant coach Gerry McNamara. We reported earlier in the month that Johnson, who is now living on the West Coast but will spend his junior year at Oak Hill Academy (Virginia), could potentially move into the 2021 class. Johnson has been playing high school basketball on the varsity level since the seventh grade, so it is not as if he has failed to achieve pretty much all that he has set out to do.

The question then becomes if Johnson will have the grades that would allow an early college enrollment, and if Syracuse is actually in his future. Could the G League program make a run at Johnson, or even a league overseas? Johnson has an entertaining playing style and a massive following on his various social media accounts, so that will translate well with fans of whichever league he might choose."

Looks like Dior deleted his Twitter and all his insta posts. I guess he's just out on social media right now. Not saying it means anything for Syracuse, but pretty strange.

Looks like Dior deleted his Twitter and all his insta posts. I guess he's just out on social media right now. Not saying it means anything for Syracuse, but pretty strange.
Probably because he knows that when he does that he's gonna get an article about it and 500 tweets from loser SU fans that are so insecure in their fandom that they think he's decommitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom