Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone mind telling me who dior’s friends are?? Are they 5 stars as well?

Well, there's Trent, he's super funny. Does tons of voices. Can imitate anyone.

Then J-Dawg (Janelle) who is really great at video games. Her Twitch channel has over 1200 subscribers.

And of course, Big Paul. Heart of gold. A gentle giant. His mom had him real young and she still has her issues. He's raised by his grandma and they're super close. Best guy in the world to have in your corner.

I'd have to say they're 5-star friends all around!

EDIT - My bad. You meant basketball player friends? I have no clue.

Then J-Dawg (Janelle) who is really great at video games. Her Twitch channel has over 1200 subscribers.

And of course, Big Paul. Heart of gold. A gentle giant. His mom had him real young and she still has her issues. He's raised by his grandma and they're super close. Best guy in the world to have in your corner.

Classic post. Lol

I'm jealous that I didn't write this.

Please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit Please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit Please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit Please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit Please don’t decommit please don’t decommit please don’t decommit
You just jinxed it.

Haters? Where?
Let me at em. :)
Sup, crew!
download.jpeg.jpg

I am so freakin' psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member