Class of 2023 - PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered

I don’t think he’s a one and done kid.
He could. My only hope is that the national analysis say there is no leader. I think the 2 CB are guesses. But even with the money being offered. My guess is still NC

Not sure about that. Every NIL transaction is subject to review - by multiple reviewers.
They were under the table with boosters. Now, under NIL, they go on the books.

Dean just put out a pod on this kid and talked about how we have a legit chance to land him if JB puts in the work this winter and spring, and that hopefully he’d reclass to 2023. And now he’s already making a decision (before even announcing a reclass)?!? JFC, we’re out of it before we even had a chance to get in it. I mean, you never know, maybe he chooses Cuse. But he hasn’t even visited, so that seems illogical.

I know it’s probably all for naught, but curious to know if the staff was hoping for him to reclassify to 23 or hoping he was the crown jewel of the 24 class.

I know it’s probably all for naught, but curious to know if the staff was hoping for him to reclassify to 23 or hoping he was the crown jewel of the 24 class.
He and Jackson both have the potential to reclassify to 2023.

I wonder why he moved up his date, would’ve assumed it was because he was announcing a reclass but I guess not

This is another example that SU can’t compete with the big boys in the ACC. We’ve been a total non factor since joining the ACC. His NIL projection is $270,000. Not even a seven figure offer can get a sniff from SU.

This is another example that SU can’t compete with the big boys in the ACC. We’ve been a total non factor since joining the ACC. His NIL projection is $270,000. Not even a seven figure offer can get a sniff from SU.
He did not even visit. For SU to have any chance the commitment would have needed to be later

Can’t? or don’t try? JB didn’t even contact this kid. He’s either done for sure this season or he’s just mailing it in.

Would think the elephant in the room with our head coach situation didn’t help. I know you get a lot of standard answers from these kids but as has been mentioned previously in this thread he cited talking to Hubert Davis weekly for the last year. We all know Jimmy ain’t doing that these days.

Is the projection that on3 estimates (don’t know how they think they’re accurate) a yearly NIL or career? AW offered 7 figures over 3 years.

Just curious. How do you know that "JB didn’t even contact this kid"?
I guess I can’t answer for him but the latest misses we’ve had for recruits…all have mentioned the HC in consistent communication with the recruits and its NEVER EVER including Jim. It’s our assistants. Always our assistants being called out. Jim hasn’t done this type of recruiting in a very very long time, since Hop was here and even then, he wasnt doing it. So to think he’s in consistent contact here..it’s very naive to think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom