Class of 2017 - PG Isaiah Washington (NY) Transferring from Minnesota to Iona | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Isaiah Washington (NY) Transferring from Minnesota to Iona

Why didn't we go after Washington anyway? He's not the kind of guy that would have scared off Green and it's not like we would have been too loaded at guard even with green.

I don't know but Boeheim said in that presser where he addressed recruiting (game after the QGreen debacle) that you have to go all in on a player like Green. It's just his philosophy I guess which has backfired a few times now but he said basically that he won't get involved with other players with a Plan A guy. They didn't have a Plan B which was a bad move.

I don't know but Boeheim said in that presser where he addressed recruiting (game after the QGreen debacle) that you have to go all in on a player like Green. It's just his philosophy I guess which has backfired a few times now but he said basically that he won't get involved with other players with a Plan A guy. They didn't have a Plan B which was a bad move.

Kenny Anderson to Michael Edwards, and Stephon Marbury to David Patrick shows that going all in on someone can backfire. Fortunately we bounced back and got Adrian Autry and Jason Hart the following seasons.

Kenny Anderson to Michael Edwards, and Stephon Marbury to David Patrick shows that going all in on someone can backfire. Fortunately we bounced back and got Adrian Autry and Jason Hart the following seasons.

Yeah don't tell Boeheim that, ha. We were lucky that Battle decommitted from Michigan since I think he did the same with him.

We just have to hope that Minny keeps losing..hate to say I'm wishing this scenario happens but he would be ours. The kid LOVES syracuse

Minnesota has lost 5 straight and 3-6 in Big Ten. This could get interesting

Well, the belief is if Minny tanks and they fire the coach Washington would be let out of the commitment.
Ah...didn't even consider that possibility! Little Pitino on thin ice there?

Ah...didn't even consider that possibility! Little Pitino on thin ice there?

He was believed to be on the hot seat before the season began, but after the start they got off to, that talk died off pretty quickly.

Yes let's go all in and leave the country. And the reason you think having a Plan B is a bad thing? Well I doubt a top kid is going to be upset if you are recruiting a backup so that leaves either hubris or laziness.

Yes let's go all in and leave the country. And the reason you think having a Plan B is a bad thing? Well I doubt a top kid is going to be upset if you are recruiting a backup so that leaves either hubris or laziness.

He had a commitment to USA Basketball. Grown men always crying here. Bumping these threads does nothing.

Member when he was supposed to come to
Elite Camp and then Quade decided to come. I member.
What does Quade Smith, Tobias Harris and Julius Hodge have in common?
At times, they each infamously rejected Syracuse after misleading them.
Quade most recently misled Syracuse after numerous campus visits, Tobias in an unwise fashion (because he did his selection ceremony at a location where a number of Syracuse fans were in attendance) and Julius In a career foolish decision (although everyone in Syracuse were happier that the person that took his spot was a better fit for the Eventual Championship team).

he was sensational today in the Jordan Brand game...
thing is, he's gonna have to mostly sit next year behind Nate Mason at Minny - such a shame we didn't get him when we could have, would have been such a win/win

Could you imagine jelly, tyus, Tucker/Moyer, brissett and Thompson...

I'd still pay for us to throw Bowen, Walker and jelly fam a few bags to get back in the mix

he was sensational today in the Jordan Brand game...
thing is, he's gonna have to mostly sit next year behind Nate Mason at Minny - such a shame we didn't get him when we could have, would have been such a win/win

He and Brandon Randolph were the best players on the court.
:bat::bang::vomit::mad:Oh Lord