Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be the post-loss beers talking, but I respectfully have no idea what your post means.

I'm out.

its ironic to say someone has momentum when they get bad news. Im sure bama was hoping for a different result.

its ironic to say someone has momentum when they get bad news. Im sure bama was hoping for a different result.
okay, let me address this because the other guy seemed to not understand this as well. I never said anything about the waiver. SUfan44 is the one who brought the waiver up, and then misattributed my statement about momentum to that outcome. I then discussed it in response, but it wasn't the original point, as I've outlined numerous times in my responses. So, if your point is that there is no momentum to waiver being denied, wasn't what I was talking about, so no irony.

Not quite a straw man, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it had nothing to do with my original point.

okay, let me address this because the other guy seemed to not understand this as well. I never said anything about the waiver. SUfan44 is the one who brought the waiver up, and then misattributed my statement about momentum to that outcome. I then discussed it in response, but it wasn't the original point, as I've outlined numerous times in my responses. So, if your point is that there is no momentum to waiver being denied, wasn't what I was talking about, so no irony.

Not quite a straw man, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but it had nothing to do with my original point.

you are splitting hairs and asking ppl to understand your point, which is razor thin, and seemingly not appreciating any counter argument to why your point is weak.

you are splitting hairs and asking ppl to understand your point, which is razor thin, and seemingly not appreciating any counter argument to why your point is weak.

My point was that I don't want anything positive benefiting Alabama while I j is down there on a recruiting visit, and that I didn't like a five-star point guard reaching out to him on social media, and I j liking those messages. That's it. It didn't require interpretations until other things were applied to my comments.

If you or others disagree with the overall point I'm making - whatever.

in actuality, what's ironic iand weak s the misattribution of my original comment. But have a great weekend.

My point was that I don't want anything positive benefiting Alabama while I j is down there on a recruiting visit, and that I didn't like a five-star point guard reaching out to him on social media, and I j liking those messages. I can't believe that that sentiment has devolved into nonsense, it didn't require strange interpretations until other things were applied to my comments.

If you or others disagree - whatever.

in actuality, what's ironic iand weak s the misattribution of my original comment. But have a great weekend.

Xanax.

Now THAT'S ironic, coming coming from a guy who felt compelled o horn in.

Too funny...

But at least we've come full circle on the irony remark.

i dunno, you seem a bit aggressive here. Im just chiming in on a message board.

i dunno, you seem a bit aggressive here. Im just chiming in on a message board.

jgerorge, you've been a poster on this forum a long time, so I probably don't need to point out that posters making unnecessary personal attacks ["xanax"] don't get to whine two posts later about push back, especially when said responses aren't especially "aggressive."

The good news is that the irony you referred to earlier has now manifested.

jgerorge, you've been a poster on this forum a long time, so I probably don't need to point out that posters making unnecessary personal attacks ["xanax"] don't get to whine two posts later about push back, especially when said responses aren't especially "aggressive."

The good news is that the irony you referred to earlier has now manifested.

we can squash the beef but just to clarify, i wasnt attacking you personally, but just your posts in this thread.

we can squash the beef but just to clarify, i wasnt attacking you personally, but just your posts in this thread.

What beef? I couldn't care less about you disagreeing with what posted, until you made it personal.

Thanks for clarifying that you "attacked." I'd just like to point out that the irony of you complaining about ME being aggressive seems even more asinine in retrospect.

What beef? I couldn't care less about you disagreeing with what posted, until you made it personal.

Thanks for clarifying that you "attacked." I'd just like to point out that the irony of you complaining about ME being aggressive seems even more asinine in retrospect.

ok we can squash the disagreement then. And i was simply controverting your posts not attacking you. Feel better?

ok we can squash the disagreement then. And i was simply controverting your posts not attacking you. Feel better?

Please don't worry about me caring about the intent of your controversion.

I thought that your take when you originally chimed in was off target / clearly misinterpreted what I was stating, and didn't get better as the exchange when on.

So, agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors