Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw somewhere on here that Quinerly had an old-man type game, similar to Ennis. With all due respect to Ennis, this guy is way quicker and craftier with the ball than Ennis ever was. If it's possible to be explosive and also play below the rim, this guy does it. Would be a great get for SU.

We may think we're involved with Quinerly, but apparently he doesn't.

What is Zagoria's deal? He tweets this & then, literally 2 hours later, tweets this article:

Hudson Catholic Guards Jahvon Quinerly, Luther Muhammad Combine for 49 in Hoophall Win, Talk Recruiting | Zagsblog

"Arizona assistant Book Richardson was on hand for Quinerly, and he continues to list them among his most persistent suitors.

Quinerly also lists Syracuse, Kansas, Stanford, Villanova, Virginia and Seton Hall among the others working hard."

If you are living and dying by whether Zagoria is listing Syracuse, you are already sharpening your pitchforks for JB. However, what he posts is rarely the whole truth. He has an agenda, and he has schools he favors.

A little tidbit of info... Syracuse isn't one of them.

Yet a lot of people on here, are ready to string up the whole coaching staff as a result. Of course, everyone is quiet when they are mentioned.

If you are living and dying by whether Zagoria is listing Syracuse, you are already sharpening your pitchforks for JB. However, what he posts is rarely the whole truth. He has an agenda, and he has schools he favors.

A little tidbit of info... Syracuse isn't one of them.

Yet a lot of people on here, are ready to string up the whole coaching staff as a result. Of course, everyone is quiet when they are mentioned.
Thank you. I can't believe this Zag nonsense is still a shock to some. Been this way for at least 2 or 3 years. And once the kid himself mentions us?

Our fans?

Thank you. I can't believe this Zag nonsense is still a shock to some. Been this way for at least 2 or 3 years. And once the kid himself mentions us?

Our fans?
Jimmy was probably "mean" to him at one point in time, hence the animosity ...

Don't know much about him. But it seems like with the videos I've seen on here that he doesn't dribble much with his right hand, but when he does he seems much slower.

Cam Reddish is the guy I would really like for us to land in the class of 2018, but if we could land the Hudson Catholic boys (Louis King, Luther Muhammad and Jahvon Quinnerly), that would be quite a hall at the PG, SG and SF positions. In fact, we could build a very strong class from just New York and New Jersey, with guys like Naz Reid and Hameir Wright and, if the staff would ever go after him, Moses Brown. Then there is the Canadian playing in Vermont Simi Shittu. I am letting myself get my hopes up again for a killer class...rinse, wash, repeat.
I admire the optimism

Quinerly is a really good player. Hopefully he only stays at UK for 1 year before turning pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom