Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

In the future, not now. I think Red is a real possibility here.
I would never have said this before but it just might be G-mac. Now, before heads explode, he is well thought of and a fighter. So is Red.

What's the latest with Lecque? Any chance we still pursue him?

Feel like they will take another guard in 2019 along with Goodine. But whether its Battle or Lecque I don't know.

More the merrier. Can’t have enough ballhandlers and playmakers!

outside chance that he makes the burger game

Eh we led here for awhile...this success has more to do with getting the dumb HCIW stuff behind us along with sanctions.
It seems that Miami had gained the lead until they got caught.

You really have to try this.

Play the Happy Day's Are Here Again song while watching the Jim Boeheim Revenge Tour vine with him flipping everyone off.

It's amazing.

Wonderful news and this 2018 recruiting is going very well. Can Carey shoot the ball well consistently?

I think when we look back at things a couple of years from now, we will see that Jalen was the last missing piece. Much like Bazley, he is one of those players that will make the Dome explode with some of the plays he can make.

The team is going to be very fun to watch next year.
Don’t you wish you could say in the next few years??

Well, good morning to me!

tenor.gif

Wonderful news and this 2018 recruiting is going very well. Can Carey shoot the ball well consistently?

He's a really good shooter. But like all CBB players, sometimes it takes time to adjust to the speed of CBB D1. He's got really good ball handling skills. And he's very good at positioning himself to get open looks. I think he will be a solid player for us but it may not be the first year.

I would never have said this before but it just might be G-mac. Now, before heads explode, he is well thought of and a fighter. So is Red.
Red was Carey. Red is Roberts and GMac is or was Carrigan (that's a whole different soap opera with that kid right now).

This 18 class is starting to resemble what we once thought the 17 class would be. Welcome Jalen!
Amazing what a little refocusing and grinding can do!

The 2019-2020 team could be really special.

Maybe it's a stretch, but getting sophomore years from Bazley and Carey, along with a junior Hughes/Brissett/Moyer/Sidibe/Dolezaj?, Buddy in year 2 and Goodine and whoever else in his class looks pretty formidable. Maybe 18-19 will be very good, too, but I think that'll take some time, assuming Tyus leaves after this year of course. It could be pretty great, though, if Baz/JC/Hughes are all ready to rock from the get go.

I cannot wait to see Carey/Hughes as our back court. I think once they get some games under their belt, they'll be as good a backcourt as any in the ACC (and maybe nationally).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom