Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Cause he'll start over Howard? Jk. He had a rough night. We need him to be good frank Howard again.

I was going to say it before you, but I decided to behave :)

Players to watch for Carey's non public B league in Jersey.
Boys Basketball: Non-Public B players to watch, 2017-18
"Jalen Carey, Montclair Immaculate, Sr.
A Syracuse-bound guard who nearly single handedly took down St. Anthony in the playoffs last season, Carey is an explosive scorer who averaged 21.4 points per game last year, with length and no fear to take big shots in big moments."
That link (by his name) is where his stats will be and show prior seasons. In fact, the writer wasn't exaggerating about the St Ants game, 31 points, 6 threes. Yowsah.

Some great names in that list too. Kahlil Whitney, Brian Antoine, Scottie Lewis, Naz Reid, Louis King and Paul Mulcahy.

This pic from last night shows that Jalen really needs to work on getting stronger.
974D94E0-693D-4AEE-AC39-051E0DB64F55.jpeg

This pic from last night shows that Jalen really needs to work on getting stronger.
View attachment 117504

They could give him some of whatever they gave Cooney. ;)

Then again, his shooting was never quite the same once he transformed into Cuse Hulk. :( Not saying that happens to everyone, but certainly is possible. In baseball it worked for guys like Barry Bonds and Len Dykstra, while for others their stroke suffered.

I'm planning on going to see Jalen play on the 4th with my son.

They're not scheduled to play on the 4th. They do play on the 3rd and the 5th. SU plays on the 3rd. Maybe I'll try to go on Friday, the 5th. That might be the date you meant.

They're not scheduled to play on the 4th. They do play on the 3rd and the 5th. SU plays on the 3rd. Maybe I'll try to go on Friday, the 5th. That might be the date you meant.

I plan to go to the game on the 4th. Our CYO game was at St Josephs in Metuchen today. On the wall they had Tyus Battle's name is listed under 1000 point players. It was kind of fun playing on Battle's HS court!

I plan to go to the game on the 4th. Our CYO game was at St Josephs in Metuchen today. On the wall they had Tyus Battle's name is listed under 1000 point players. It was kind of fun playing on Battle's HS court!

Aren’t they playing on the 3rd and the 5th, not the 4th?

How can you tell how strong he is from a picture?

Huh?

He could be strong I guess, despite having those thin arms and legs but it’s not easy. Then again, he’s said he needs to get stronger.

Looks like Steph Marbury, i do not see skiny, i see a kid who would be the best athlete on the floor period.

Looks like Steph Marbury, i do not see skiny, i see a kid who would be the best athlete on the floor period.

Yeah. Marbury added a ton of strength by the time he was in the NBA though. I’m not “worried” about Carey, but getting stronger will benefit him...like the majority of high school players.
marbury-lincoln.jpg.cf.jpg

10 to 15 lbs I hear.

Yeah. Marbury added a ton of strength by the time he was in the NBA though. I’m not “worried” about Carey, but getting stronger will benefit him...like the majority of high school players.
marbury-lincoln.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom