Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Who is the lead recruiter on Carey? I thought it was Autry, but there were reports that GMAC was with Boeheim watching him this week. And then I saw a picture of Autry and Griffin with Boeheim watching him. I'm confused.

Who is the lead recruiter on Carey? I thought it was Autry, but there were reports that GMAC was with Boeheim watching him this week. And then I saw a picture of Autry and Griffin with Boeheim watching him. I'm confused.

Red is the lead. Gerry is just there so people here will have someone to blame if we don't get him ;)

Red's the lead but from what i've gathered its all hands on deck this weekend

Right! Sure there is a lead guy but JB as the closer needs to be visibly interested as well and why not make sure the kid knows the whole staff is aware of him and interested.
Exactly but how could it be any other way. You only have 11 ships. Each should be sacred to a Head Coach. It is everything and what could be more important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom