Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Him baz and a bunch of the players are at someone's house (im guessing it's JBs maybe someone who knows can help here) with JB and i saw griff there as well...house has a bball court inside which looks sweet and they all seem to be having a good time. You can see some of this on their Snapchats from tonight if you follow any of them. Bazley seems to have a lot of admiration for JB. Wish the football team would of won for them but I don't think they really care about it anyways...hope this visit seals the deal with carey but Miami and nova worry me a lil.

Just did a live video and said a couple of things.
-He said may take the Kansas and Villanova trips probably for fun, but doesn't see himself playing in the Big East.
-Doesn't like Seton Hall, and said the latest he'll commit is by his birthday which is October 10th or around that date.
Maybe I'm crazy but if a kid doesn't want to play in the Big East I'd assume the AAC wouldn't be too attractive

Him baz and a bunch of the players are at someone's house (im guessing it's JBs maybe someone who knows can help here) with JB and i saw griff there as well...house has a bball court inside which looks sweet and they all seem to be having a good time. You can see some of this on their Snapchats from tonight if you follow any of them. Bazley seems to have a lot of admiration for JB. Wish the football team would of won for them but I don't think they really care about it anyways...hope this visit seals the deal with carey but Miami and nova worry me a lil.

I haven't seen the footage but JB has an indoor court.

For a change the weather might be favoring us. I can't imagine watching the weather channel have a week long panic attack about Irma helps Miami's cause.

Just did a live video and said a couple of things.
-He said may take the Kansas and Villanova trips probably for fun, but doesn't see himself playing in the Big East.
-Doesn't like Seton Hall, and said the latest he'll commit is by his birthday which is October 10th or around that date.
So Rutgers??

Top 5 in the incoming 2018 class. He is trending up. Everyone loves Bazley. So much talent. With the talent in this year's class (2017), Carey and Bazley will shine in 2018.

Standing on the border between the future & the past
One fading slowly, the other closing fast

Maybe I'm crazy but if a kid doesn't want to play in the Big East I'd assume the AAC wouldn't be too attractive
Also, Seton Hall isn't in the running. I don't think they ever were. Is that shade at Taurean ditching SU for the Hall?

It's a single moment or game that inspires further research by the scouts. Therefore a single moment or game can propel someone in to the first round.
Not what the post said. Guess you think the NBA scouts sit on their butts until Sportcenter tells them who they should scout.
Imagine if the started looking at guys in AAU games and summer camps, or even high school games. Imagine if the talked to college coaches, went to college practices and even college games. Seems to me the would be further along than just having a beer, waiting for ESPN's top 10 every night.
BTW, (in case you couldn't tell) I don't think you can be any more wrong than your original post, no matter how far you try to backpedal.
You think they don't know who Carey is already? They are just gonna wait until he hits a luck half court shot.
Good thing Pearl made that shot against BC.

Not what the post said. Guess you think the NBA scouts sit on their butts until Sportcenter tells them who they should scout.
Imagine if the started looking at guys in AAU games and summer camps, or even high school games. Imagine if the talked to college coaches, went to college practices and even college games. Seems to me the would be further along than just having a beer, waiting for ESPN's top 10 every night.
BTW, (in case you couldn't tell) I don't think you can be any more wrong than your original post, no matter how far you try to backpedal.
You think they don't know who Carey is already? They are just gonna wait until he hits a luck half court shot.

The NBA had scouts literally all over the world looking for talent.

But they needed a buzzer beater for Ennis to show up on their radar.

Hoping Jalen Carey had a great visit on the Hill this weekend!

according to the uconn board the "visit did not go well. lets just leave it at that" and that "cuse fans annoyed him"

I think the scouts have thousands of players to evaluate. And anything that a player can do to increase his chances of being seen helps his chances of getting more attention from the already overworked scouts. The best way is to go to a school with greater exposure. An attention grabbing performance certainly helps to bring attention. It doesn't mean the scouts only evaluate guys with plays on the daily top ten plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom