Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Anyway, the ACC is an enormous advantage, but I also think there is something to be said for the fact that Cuse is a second class citizen in their league while we're by far the biggest brand in the American.

Yes indeed there is something to be said for being the biggest brand in the American. You are both completely delusional and slightly less crappy then the sewage treatment facility in Wauseon Ohio. Keep inhaling those fumes.
frank.png

10/11 was the birthday of my gf from college. She ended up being a horrible human being and my life has been so much better since that relationship ended. Here's to hoping that day can become a better memory for me than it was in the past!!!!!

Go Cuse!!!

I think it might have been my wedding anniversary from my 1st marriage but can't remember for sure, definitely was right around then!

seems the U is making quite a push - hopefully and our staff's relationship is stronger and Miami is still trying to sell him on the combo-guard role

Can't see how he would be a straight point there. They will have Chris Lykes returning who is a freshman 4 star recruit this year and 5'7".

Looks like he's officially announcing 10/11.
if so & he picks Cuse, can he attend & be acknowledged at Orange Madness, or do we have to wait until November and the LOI?

seems the U is making quite a push - hopefully and our staff's relationship is stronger and Miami is still trying to sell him on the combo-guard role

Gotta make daily contact. Show him the love. Do not take the foot off the pedal! Jalen Carey, 'Cuse Nation wants YOU as our STARTING PG! Not a back up, not shared responsibility. Let's Go Orange!

Boneyard saying he had an Instagram live stream and he was trashing UConn players... anybody catch this last night?

Pedal to the metal JB, and Red. No last minute miss because the opposing schools don't let up. DAILY CONTACT! Another in person visit! Make sure we have the FINAL contact too. Syracuse offers more for Carey than UCONN or Miami, but no overconfidence! Get it done!

Umm did he just have two in home visits in five days?

Ugh, go home Jim. Not gonna say, his persistence isn't making me nervous. Isn't his assistant close with Mr. Carey as well. Red should drive east today. Have a cookout or something at the Careys!

Yea, this doesn't sound good at all. Follow-up meetings are to confirm details.

Hope we keep the pedal to the floor here and dont let up one bit giving these other turds a chance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom