Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

So I don't want to be "that" guy - but there is no chance he choices UConn right? Between Jake and that tweet, it seems like we're pretty close to a lock here...Even the UConn board a week ago reported they were out.

So I don't want to be "that" guy - but there is no chance he choices UConn right? Between Jake and that tweet, it seems like we're pretty close to a lock here...Even the UConn board a week ago reported they were out.

With certain streams of funding drying up this week and UConn being UConn...things are looking good. But as Yogi Berra once said, "it aint over til its over."

1. Miami is out.

2. We've continued to pursue him aggressively.

3. UConn has picked up two guys who can play combo guard while recruiting Carey. Hell the Boneyard is all but conceding this one to us.

4. Jake.

I mean you can never say things are 100% but...

Cuse is by far the best option on Jalen's list of suitors. His readiness for his eventual steep up to the NBA! We have the track record, a Hall of Fame coach and a good group of assistants. The "smart money" is on his eventual commitment to The Orange. Jalen, let's let this happen. You will be a part of a very high quality 2018 class; playing in the ACC. Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom