Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Did that tweet disappear? Either way, love his pops. Not worried, but didn't get to read it. John doesn't mess around.

I think pops deleted his response to the tweets

What did the tweet say?

No clue, but John seems to be going after whoever is posting as a U fan, or whatever. Pretty good stuff. Love it.

Basically called them out for posting his rankings and saying to go by the ESPN ranking that the other ones don't mean squat and the guy from state of the U Twitter fired back at him and told the guy he didn't know sheeet and to go about writing his nonsense

Did anyone get a screenshot?

Didn't get a screen shot, but, my impression was that Jalen's dad was responding to the Miami guy who was saying his son was a top 60 player and no longer considering Miami. His response was to correct the record that his son was a top 30 player not top 60. The Miami guy clapped back at him saying something like why do you need to respond to my tweet your kid is going to Cuse. That's when he said you don't know jack. I'm not concerned by it.

Didn't get a screen shot, but, my impression was that Jalen's dad was responding to the Miami guy who was saying his son was a top 60 player and no longer considering Miami. His response was to correct the record that his son was a top 30 player not top 60. The Miami guy clapped back at him saying something like why do you need to respond to my tweet your kid is going to Cuse. That's when he said you don't know jack. I'm not concerned by it.

No concern. Pops didn't want a bitter Miami guy ruining his son's announcement.

Yeah that doesn't concern me much either. Doesn't want the news out too soon and doesn't want like that. He also doesn't want somebody behind a computer downplaying his kid. We know by watching Jalen he's a top 25 player not top 60.

Havent posted in awhile, but Im always paying attention. Any chance Nova gets back in Carey's recruitement? Not a confirmed source, but read a tweet Carey will be at Nova this weekend for their Hoops Mania. Sorry to be that guy on here, and no, Im not really that concerned if he does visit...just over the dragging process...bday or not, haha

Havent posted in awhile, but Im always paying attention. Any chance Nova gets back in Carey's recruitement? Not a confirmed source, but read a tweet Carey will be at Nova this weekend for their Hoops Mania. Sorry to be that guy on here, and no, Im not really that concerned if he does visit...just over the dragging process...bday or not, haha

Was this the tweet? I haven't seen this anywhere else...not all that worried but id rather him not be going there!

That was the only other one I found...guess it wouldn't surprise me now if he does go on a visit seeing as tho Miami and more then likely uconn are on the outs. Recruiting sure is fluid like some always say!

Was this the tweet? I haven't seen this anywhere else...not all that worried but id rather him not be going there!
That's it, and that's the most recent. Probably nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nova try to jump back in eithet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom