Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Whooop Whoop. Awesome.

Now where's TEEEEE. I need him on here to celebrate. Great get in JC, and a sweeeet addition to Baze and Buddy for '18. JC can score or dime one of the most versatile forwards we've had here in years. Waiting this year out is not going to be easy... we'll be in a dogfight with all these young players. The flip side of that is, we'll have lots of guys with experience to provide a foundation for the ridiculous talent we're bringing in in '18.

Very very psyched about the resurgence of this storied program.
What's up my friend, what did I miss?

Never left. Just sidetracked indefinitely but all is well :)

Not side tracked anymore and definitely not indefinitely. Never left, ever and will never ever leave. An amazing evening. Great for the entire staff. They’ve worked they’re asses off and look at the results! Congrats to everyone and SUBB.

Love it!!! Great news, and earlier than expected!

Also love the "I have two outstanding options" line in his video, referring to SU and Suck-Conn. Well, one of the options is outstanding...the other one is just out standing in the cold!

Sure helps to have a level playing field. Cleansing would not have come from within as the coaching fraternity protects its own.

In the future, not now. I think Red is a real possibility here.

Hmm. Interesting thought. We will see if he's here in 5 years (not implying anything). I haven't given it much thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom