Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna end up top 30 in the class. I want him more than Cruz. JB needs to go all out for this kid. No more playing games

It doesn’t matter if JB makes him our A number 1 tip-toppiest priority recruit in the history of all recruits -

JJ also has to want to play at Syracuse.

And if he’s not a fan of Dior’s, or he prefers UNC (or wherever), then no amount of RECRUITING HIM HARDER !!!! is gonna change that.

So let me get this right, in that list of the top 250 there are only two schools with commitments, being us and Pitt? Huh, that's cool.

always trust content from prep hoops
micawber.jpg

It doesn’t matter if JB makes him our A number 1 tip-toppiest priority recruit in the history of all recruits -

JJ also has to want to play at Syracuse.

And if he’s not a fan of Dior’s, or he prefers UNC (or wherever), then no amount of RECRUITING HIM HARDER !!!! is gonna change that.

If Dior reclassified to 2021, then jumps to the pros in 2022, doesn't that open the door for JJ?

There still is the issue of Dior still being too young to declare in 2022.

If Dior reclassified to 2021, then jumps to the pros in 2022, doesn't that open the door for JJ?
Not if JJ wants to go UNC

There still is the issue of Dior still being too young to declare in 2022.
I don't Think that will apply to the G league. He might want to come for one year then go to the G league and make some money and focus on just basketball. It just speeds the process up for him and gets him a year of college (which I think he wants) and a year of pro development and some money before being eligible for the draft.

I don't Think that will apply to the G league. He might want to come for one year then go to the G league and make some money and focus on just basketball. It just speeds the process up for him and gets him a year of college (which I think he wants) and a year of pro development and some money before being eligible for the draft.
Correct. Word is Dior REALLY wants to go to college and won’t be eligible in 2022 to go to the draft anyway. So he could do Cuse in 2021, GLeague 2022, Draft 2023 and get the best of all worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.