Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
White was crazy, because:

1. His recruitment was a roller-coaster -- the coaches didn't even know he picked us until he showed up for the first day of summer practice right at the beginning of the semester. So the thread went all the way until then
  2. The thread included a lot of discussion about his ability to play 2G -- which was absurd in retrospect
What a crazy thread!

That thread had everything. Including people posting about where he was playing pick up games if I recall lol.

I wish we had a timeframe. My refresh fingers are getting tired.

ND is real here.

it is not a sign. We are fully engaged. We want him badly. I believe he will be on campus this weekend. As I said a while ago, ND is a real player here. We may not get him, but it won't be because Jb doesn't care or was not at his practice.

need a full on reverse jinx miracle…

The guy outed his GF/Fiance.
It was crazy, even leading up to the Quade announcement the info started coming in it would be UK before he officially announced, multiple trusted insiders said it…

my guy O13 doubled down on the fact that Quade had an academic advisor/academic plan in place already at SU so that MEANT Quade was coming… he basically staked his entire life & board reputation on it.

We never heard from him again after that ultimate personal Hindenburg disaster moment

Last edited:
He’s gonna come to Cuse. It hand in glove for him and us. Gonna shock the world and take us out o the next level!

It was crazy, even leading up to the Quade announcement the info started coming in it would be UK before he officially announced, multiple trusted insiders said it…

my guy O13 doubled down on the fact that Quade had an acedemic advisor/academic plan in place already at SU so that MEANT Quade was coming… he basically staked his entire life & board reputation on it.

We never heard from him again after that ultimate personal Hindenburg disaster moment
I'll give him this much, he doubled down and promised never to post again if he was wrong...I respect him for that

Thread feels like
SpitefulLeadingHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.