Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DePaul has 7 (edit: jk, 2) crystal balls? not sure how NC state, wake AND syracuse lose to DePaul…
You really don't know how Depaul is suddenly winning recruiting battles. I suggest we look at who their assistant coaches are and emulate what they are doing.

I have zero confidence we sign anyone in the top 75 until after JB retires. We just don’t get it done anymore when it’s a battle at the end.
Unfortunately we are not recruiting like almost all other schools are doing. Instead of Adam Weitzman bringing in Tom Brady to watch the game and be totally disinterested, I’d rather he start employing potential recruits. Only when we start playing the current recruiting game will we be relevant again. Imo its the main reason why Roy and Coach K suddenly retired

Unfortunately we are not recruiting like almost all other schools are doing. Instead of Adam Weitzman bringing in Tom Brady to watch the game and be totally disinterested, I’d rather he start employing potential recruits. Only when we start playing the current recruiting game will we be relevant again. Imo its the main reason why Roy and Coach K suddenly retired
How many businesses does he own? He could use one or two in advertising for each business. I don't want to spend his money, but it sounds like he would be willing to do what he can to help, so long as it's in the rules.

As long as JB continues to be coach, recruiting is going to continue to be a problem. Why would anyone want to play for JB at this stage of his career?
He berates his players, plays total zone, doesn't play his bench. The program has been mediocre for the past 8 years.
There is nothing apparent to an outsider to feel the program is going to get better.
And that is what the good recruits see.

K is quitting because he can’t do it health wise anymore.

Duke was paying guys before NIL existed. C’mon. It’s not the sole reason we are losing guys.

JB is not getting it done.

As long as JB continues to be coach, recruiting is going to continue to be a problem. Why would anyone want to play for JB at this stage of his career?
He berates his players, plays total zone, doesn't play his bench. The program has been mediocre for the past 8 years.
There is nothing apparent to an outsider to feel the program is going to get better.
Because they’re not as soft as you?

Three words: hall of fame

You really don't know how Depaul is suddenly winning recruiting battles. I suggest we look at who their assistant coaches are and emulate what they are doing.
Depaul wins alot of games too!

Nah, whatever. Billionaires get bored.
Some go to Epstein Island to solve that problem others make their local college basketball program into a powerhouse.

Which side are you picking, Adam?

Adam likes being seen with famous celebs at the games. you know, ego trip

My nephew, the wayward UCon alum, sent me this tweet and I about had a heart attack. Good to see it’s just fake news.

Hopefully it’s fake.
If it’s not fake, it’s always cruddy for these sources to try so hard to be first that they ruin a great moment for a kid.
Hope he picks us, I’m tired of feeling like the kids in this ranges second choice to prom

If he goes to DePaul, I wonder how they got both him and Cruz and the same guy that predicts Mintz to DePaul also predicts the #6 player in JUCO, who also happens to be a SG, to DePaul.
We’re getting rocked by DePaul? Why did we get out of the Zion sweepstakes so early, btw? I still can’t believe Zion chose DePaul!?! Bizarre.

Last edited:
Who are these boosters programs? Do you mean JB is supposed to be able to convince Weitsman to put up $1m earmarked for recruits? JB’s not even supposed to do that. It’d be nice if we could do what EMU did which was some wealthy boosters pooled millions of dollars together for NIL. But that’s not realistic nor anything the coaches get involved with.
The booster NIL pool thing is happening all over the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom