Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copeland needs a year to learn. He hopefully can get a chance to help out at times but mainly in practice. He has a high ceiling and could be ready to roll next year for sure. Practice should be super competitive and high level.
This^^^^

Symir will work his butt off to not let a freshman beat him out. And that will make everybody better.

This^^^^

Symir will work his butt off to not let a freshman beat him out. And that will make everybody better.

He will work his tail off for sure. Mintz to me still starts day 1 but Symir is first guard off the bench. Since Mintz can shoot it that works fine. Whether JB was just saying things on playing some mtm or not- the horses to play it will be there. Cole being the outlier but if it's not a switching mtm would be OK. Again just a lot of possibilities and positive options.

Copeland needs a year to learn. He hopefully can get a chance to help out at times but mainly in practice. He has a high ceiling and could be ready to roll next year for sure. Practice should be super competitive and high level.
Feel like the game speed is going to be a real adjustment for
QC. But we will see.

Nope. He committed.

FREE-FOR-ALL!!!
Cant-Hardly-Wait-Legs-gif.gif

Nice to hear him being respectful - the word honest - good or bad news- is the one word you heard from most all the alums too on the podcast and how rare it is, if many of the posters listened to them.
Actually the word I was referencing and found funny was him saying JB was relatable. Many here have said JB can’t relate to todays players. Mintz may read this board. :)

Yep. And Joe as a 2G is capable of finding the open man naturally vs having to as a PG. He could still average a few assists a game.
The season looked like it was going to turn around right before Edwards got hurt... Girard and Edwards suddenly became terrific at the pick and roll. If they can keep that up, with Swider to shoot, Williams and Mintz to penetrate, we could have a very good offense again. And much more multifaceted than this past year!

The season looked like it was going to turn around right before Edwards got hurt... Girard and Edwards suddenly became terrific at the pick and roll. If they can keep that up, with Swider to shoot, Williams and Mintz to penetrate, we could have a very good offense again. And much more multifaceted than this past year!

Had we not lost Jesse I think we could have at least finished over .500. Not sure we were making a big push or making the tourney but definitely better than we were.

Just out of curiosity where did all the DePaul stuff come from. Was he seriously considering DePaul? How did this go down?

Had we not lost Jesse I think we could have at least finished over .500. Not sure we were making a big push or making the tourney but definitely better than we were.
I disagree. Edwards suddenly was getting five extra dunks/layups a game AND Girard was getting wide open threes every other possession. Just from the pick and roll. Those last two games, it looked like that play was going to bring our already good offense to the next level. We might have averaged another ten points a game the rest of the season if Edwards stays healthy.

Yes, he was seriously considering DePaul. His announced last 4 were SU, DePaul, NC State, and Wake.

Most thought his final two were SU and DePaul.
I was curious where all the CBS to DePaul came from. I read in an interview he decided watching us play duke in the acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom