Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing how quickly this forum goes from Mintz to coffee. We are an interesting group. Sorry administrators.
verklempt mike myers GIF

I can’t wait until he announces especially with all the time spent analyzing him and his social media once we’re involved. You all know my thoughts on where he will end up and honestly without that tweet I feel like I might have been alone in that boat still. It’s definitely not over and I won’t be mad if he goes elsewhere but with the love his dad has shown syracuse via his likes on twitter and depaul being mentioned in a lot of transfer recruitments (i know they pound the portal hard but still) with syracuse being mentioned in practically zero, I am starting to feel more confident. Why go to DePaul and play with a kid who plays a similar position as you and is ranked slightly higher and left the High School you excelled at because you were playing more? A school that has a quarter of the reach that syracuse does with way less fans. The only reasons he ends up at DePaul is because a bag of shady money labeled “NIL” deal arrived with him. He experienced the done for a duke game where 30,000 fans were cheering start to finish even though we lost. He already experienced Oak Hill and excelled, and could continue the pipeline of greats to Syracuse from Oak Hill. Trust me we’ve made the most sense forever, and one bold crystal ball prediction that led to two or three more analysts to follow the lead and boom everyone says its over and we’ll never see him again. I never once saw proof that would support him going to depaul anywhere not just on this thread. It really could just be a case of follow the leader gone wrong with DePaul. I’ll stop ranting, this will all be over soon enough. Fingers crossed

I'd be a little more optimistic if we had at least 1 CB pointing to Cuse. Hard to argue against a consensus. Judah's love for Cuse doesn't mean anything at the end of the day if he isn't the one calling the shots.

I can’t wait until he announces especially with all the time spent analyzing him and his social media once we’re involved. You all know my thoughts on where he will end up and honestly without that tweet I feel like I might have been alone in that boat still. It’s definitely not over and I won’t be mad if he goes elsewhere but with the love his dad has shown syracuse via his likes on twitter and depaul being mentioned in a lot of transfer recruitments (i know they pound the portal hard but still) with syracuse being mentioned in practically zero, I am starting to feel more confident. Why go to DePaul and play with a kid who plays a similar position as you and is ranked slightly higher and left the High School you excelled at because you were playing more? A school that has a quarter of the reach that syracuse does with way less fans. The only reasons he ends up at DePaul is because a bag of shady money labeled “NIL” deal arrived with him. He experienced the done for a duke game where 30,000 fans were cheering start to finish even though we lost. He already experienced Oak Hill and excelled, and could continue the pipeline of greats to Syracuse from Oak Hill. Trust me we’ve made the most sense forever, and one bold crystal ball prediction that led to two or three more analysts to follow the lead and boom everyone says its over and we’ll never see him again. I never once saw proof that would support him going to depaul anywhere not just on this thread. It really could just be a case of follow the leader gone wrong with DePaul. I’ll stop ranting, this will all be over soon enough. Fingers crossed
His father has liked two DePaul tweets today

Slater seems to be intouch with the sides of recruiting that Cuse coaches...AAU coaches, handlers, etc. Kid may be telling JB and company what they want to hear but he’s headed to DePaul. Really hope I’m wrong but when was the last time one of these type of recruitments went out way?

Slater seems to be intouch with the sides of recruiting that Cuse coaches...AAU coaches, handlers, etc. Kid may be telling JB and company what they want to hear but he’s headed to DePaul. Really hope I’m wrong but when was the last time one of these type of recruitments went out way?
Was that Slater saying that about Syracuse?

If the kid chooses he is going to cuse. If he chooses with his family he’s going to DePaul. It’s that cut and dry and simple
Well let’s hope he makes his own decision!!! Would give Syracuse Basketball some life and something to feel good about.

Never. He's going to DePaul. I'd put the chances of him coming to Syracuse at .69%.

I guess it was fun to dream while it lasted. Looks like our coaches misjudged the situation once again. We better have some options in the portal. We are mentioned with no one.

It's a shame if he goes to DePaul. We don't have a lot of standing to throw stones this past year but this kid has a much better shot at getting a lot of looks for the next level coming here than DePaul. Unless they get a good start they will be buried and forgotten by any sports media worth watching.

I guess it was fun to dream while it lasted. Looks like our coaches misjudged the situation once again. We better have some options in the portal. We are mentioned with no one.
Well, my advice would be to wait until he actually says where he is going. We can always feel bad after we get the bad news rather than put a down payment on feeling bad now before we actually get the bad news. I really want Mintz. But there will be other pt guards out in the portal that can really help us if we put the effort in. I'm not sure we will. And if that is true, that would be unacceptable. But I will wait to think that way until we get confirmation of that or evidence to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom